Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Potential deal?

vCash

Potential deal?

I recently read a yahoo article making the case for the following trade: Casey and a 2014 second to St Louis for the #2 pick in this upcoming draft. I don't know if this would ever happen, but if St Louis would agree to it I think it's a no brainer. If this deal were to go thru you could land two studs in the first 11 picks. Your thoughts?

vCash
    I think if it were to happen it would probably be for Bortles, do you have the link to this?
    Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    I think if it were to happen it would probably be for Bortles, do you have the link to this?
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2014-nf...0356--nfl.html

Also, if this trade were to go down, it would be an outstanding start to the Whisenhunt Era. I believe the Texans take Manziel leaving Bortles to us at #2 followed by Mosely at #11.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WVA_Titan View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2014-nf...0356--nfl.html

Also, if this trade were to go down, it would be an outstanding start to the Whisenhunt Era. I believe the Texans take Manziel leaving Bortles to us at #2 followed by Mosely at #11.
    If this happens I dont think Mosely will be the pick at 11, My money is on Barr, Mack, or one of the OTs
    Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    If this happens I dont think Mosely will be the pick at 11, My money is on Barr, Mack, or one of the OTs
    If Barr or Mack are available I think that's a great idea as with the tackles. I think if we can walk out with one of the top three qbs and Barr/ Mack that's an outstanding draft start. I prefer Manziel.