Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Portland 35-15 @ Minnesota 24-26

at

TV: CSNW, FSN

Sat, Feb 8 8:00 PM EST

vCash
    I love CJ's defense. His hands are more active than anyone else I've seen on the team. Could be an awesome defender as he continues improving

vCash
    CJ is showing his value if they let him loose... Mo gone could be a good thing to see CJ in that spot

Help us figure out if CJ can handle Mo's role next year (as he is a free agent)

vCash
    Loving CJ. Yeah he makes some mistakes but he brings so much to the game, and this is his first game with more of a free role.

vCash
    I believe in T'Rob but right now he is not what we need. I would really like for him to spend 15 games in D-league with the coaches under orders to play him every second of every game. The first 10 make him the focal point, he touches ball every possession. Then next 5 more of a hickson type role where no plays for him, if he wants points he has to earn them with offensive boards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I believe in T'Rob but right now he is not what we need. I would really like for him to spend 15 games in D-league with the coaches under orders to play him every second of every game. The first 10 make him the focal point, he touches ball every possession. Then next 5 more of a hickson type role where no plays for him, if he wants points he has to earn them with offensive boards.
    i like this idea

vCash
    CJ was awesome tonight