Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Would the Bulls ever trade Noah?

What if it was a package for say:

Perkins (Salary equalizer)
    Jeremy Lamb (gives them a shooting guard for the future)
    Andre Roberson (Sefalosha junior, 7'0 wingspan as potential small forward)
    Mavs 1st round pick (I think top 20 protected)
    OKC 1st round pick (Late obviously)
    Also have a trade exception.

I think that's a solid haul for a 28 year old guy who averages 10/10/4.

For OKC, he's a banger who can also be a playmaker.
    Last edited by poleandreel; 02-08-2014 at 07:13 AM.

vCash
    not for that

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    And before ever bulls fan asks for Adams in addition to lamb, picks, and every asset on the planet, NO. From watching Adams it is clear that he is going to be amazing in the future. He has a foul problem but his finishing, defense, rebounding, and hustle are all great. He is probably already one of the toughest players in the NBA.

Dude consistently gets smashed in the face all game and never flops, never complains, never starts fights. His strength/non fllopping are some of the reasons he has so many fouls. Instead of flopping backwards in the post when people try to post on him, they can't move him because he is a brick house and ends up with the foul.

vCash
    Of course they would him, its Joakim Noah.

Those proposals arnt worth Noah though.

vCash
    Noah in OKC or Miami would be unfair. They shouldn't trade him, though. Seriously an awesome player.

vCash
    Gonna throw it out there.

Valanicunas, Salmons expiring, maybe a 1st rounder?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Gonna throw it out there.

Valanicunas, Salmons expiring, maybe a 1st rounder?
    Stupid trade for Toronto.

vCash
    Just saying bulls nixed a trade for melo including Noah. To some he might be a 10/10 guy but this guy is worth more than that for the bulls....so a deal really needs to be enticing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Just saying bulls nixed a trade for melo including Noah. To some he might be a 10/10 guy but this guy is worth more than that for the bulls....so a deal really needs to be enticing.
    I'm not even sure I would take Melo for Noah. Noah's style of play is very rare. Great defender, hustles, rebounds, above average passing, and has passion. He's a game changer. Pair him up with any elite player and he's honestly one of the better support players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Yea I get he is more than 10 and 10 when you factor in defense, hustle, and playmaking. However, look at his assists totals before Rose was a constant injury; with a ball dominant guard, he isn't the same playmaker because he doesn't have to be. On another team he likely wouldn't have that value.

Second, look at the history of allstar/superstar trades in the last 5 years. There hasn't really been much given up for good players in a long time. Teams are valuing draft picks and money savings much more now.

Even good players are going untraded and lost for nothing because of inability to get a decent package and other teams not willing to take on money. (See: Al Jefferson / Millsap / Boozer / Bosh etc)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poleandreel View Post
    Yea I get he is more than 10 and 10 when you factor in defense, hustle, and playmaking. However, look at his assists totals before Rose was a constant injury; with a ball dominant guard, he isn't the same playmaker because he doesn't have to be. On another team he likely wouldn't have that value.

Second, look at the history of allstar/superstar trades in the last 5 years. There hasn't really been much given up for good players in a long time. Teams are valuing draft picks and money savings much more now.

Even good players are going untraded and lost for nothing because of inability to get a decent package and other teams not willing to take on money. (See: Al Jefferson / Millsap / Boozer / Bosh etc)
    of course he would have that value. there aren't that many teams that have ball heavy PGs so his value as a playmaking center would work tremendously on any other team.

vCash
    He's a top 5 center and defensive anchor. If the Bulls hope to compete anytime in the next 6-7 years and maybe more then they shouldn't trade him. I think Rose going down and Deng being traded has shown how good he really is. Even though he's limited offensively you can run the offense through him because he's such a good creator, good on the fast break too. With any sort of scoring star (guard, wing, or big) they'd make a top 3 seed with ease.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    of course he would have that value. there aren't that many teams that have ball heavy PGs so his value as a playmaking center would work tremendously on any other team.
    Huh? Almost every team has a ball dominant PG/player. The exception being Chicago bc their PG/SG situation is pretty bad. He would still be a good passer, but he wouldn't have the burden of being the main playmaker, like he is in Chicago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    I'm not even sure I would take Melo for Noah. Noah's style of play is very rare. Great defender, hustles, rebounds, above average passing, and has passion. He's a game changer. Pair him up with any elite player and he's honestly one of the better support players.
    It was like 3-4 years ago to be fair.

vCash
    I don't think the Bulls trade him because they likely won't get fair value back for him, that is until Noah is in a contract year. But right now, he's too valuable to us and has a great contract for what he provides.

Of course you do it if somehow you get offered like LBJ, Durant, etc. But I think the Bulls right now would turn down Love for Noah straight up if offered.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast