Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Feb 8 2014 on CBC

Game starts at 3. Let's see if the Canucks can score more than 1 goal.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Feb 8 2014 on CBC

Well they didn't. Seriously though Torts has sucked the life out of the Canucks offense.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Well they didn't. Seriously though Torts has sucked the life out of the Canucks offense.
    I think it's the offensive talent as a whole because the team wasn't scoring goals last year either.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    I think it's the offensive talent as a whole because the team wasn't scoring goals last year either.
    Yeah but they look like they lost that edge everyone was playing with from the beginning of the yr. I understand the Canucks are banged up but last night did not feel like i was watching Canucks hockey.

The last time I saw them play was against the Bruins on Saturday night after they beat the Oilers. They were rolling at that time. Maybe the break is just what the Canucks need.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    I think we should fire Torts. Everyone when we hire him said it was basically to try and win it all this year and we knew it wouldn't work long term. Well its not working short term either. Fire Torts and MG, especially MG, because I don't want him ****ing us up at the deadline when hes gone at the end of the year anyways.