Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 Seahawks Official Offseason Thread

Championship offseason has begun. Discuss everything Seahawks here for the offseason!

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Let's hope they quickly forget (when the season starts) on winning the superbowl. And go back to the 1-0 mentality

vCash
    We need to come out hungry like usual
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash

Lynch seems like he would be a great interview during the game lol trying to find the gif where he was jumping up and down after the Kam int grabbing his helmet.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    The best was when Lynch asked Pete if they were allowed to score more points.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I like when PC said through his headset that Kam almost murdered the guy.

And after Percy's TD return, Sherm laughing and saying they don't have a chance.

What What!!

vCash
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/sea/

Link for those curious about Seahawks' contracts.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/sea/

Link for those curious about Seahawks' contracts.
    I hope Red Bryant is willing to take a little bit of a pay cut i really like him but i think that since his sack numbers aren't very good they will ask him to restructure.

I would hate to see him go he is probably our most passionate Defensive Line player you can tell with his interviews and leading the chants in the post game with Pete.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 02-09-2014 at 05:34 PM.

vCash
    http://msn.foxsports.com/southwest/s...-wilson-020714

Rangers A ball team trying to get Wilson to play in one game if i was in his shoes i wouldn't do it time to take some time off before football starts up again.

Knowing him though he won't take much time off maybe a week before he is back at the practice facility preparing for next season lol.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 02-09-2014 at 09:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I hope Red Bryant is willing to take a little bit of a pay cut i really like him but i think that since his sack numbers aren't very good they will ask him to restructure.

I would hate to see him go he is probably our most passionate Defensive Line player you can tell with his interviews and leading the chants in the post game with Pete.
    Analyzing Big Red is difficult, especially in the position the Seahawks use him. You can't just look at sacks or tackles, but have to go look at game tape. I remember PC said after a regular season game that Big Red had a monster game, and I looked up his stats, and he registered only 1 tackle and no sacks. But he held his edge all game, occupied his man, and affected the run game.

What What!!

vCash
    $20K to a charity of his choice? He's going to do it, pending Seahawks give him permission.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burleson81 View Post
    $20K to a charity of his choice? He's going to do it, pending Seahawks give him permission.
    The team would most likely advise him not to they can't keep him from doing it if i was him though i wouldn't actually play i would talk but i wouldn't risk hurting myself on the diamond.

We see it all the time were a player goes and plays basketball somewhere and they end up tearing there achilles.

vCash
    You guys just got a former Giant: http://instagram.com/p/kQLJo0R2_l/

Travis Beckum. Listed as a TE, but very undersized. Can't block worth a damn. Borderline receiving target. More of an H-back....kinda.

Good guy though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You guys just got a former Giant: http://instagram.com/p/kQLJo0R2_l/

Travis Beckum. Listed as a TE, but very undersized. Can't block worth a damn. Borderline receiving target. More of an H-back....kinda.

Good guy though.
    Our TE's usually don't get the ball anyways usually the outside receivers or a quick slant to Tate or Baldwin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Our TE's usually don't get the ball anyways usually the outside receivers or a quick slant to Tate or Baldwin.
    Yup, which is why blocking is all the more important and with this guy its nonexistant.

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast