Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Do not want

vCash

Do not want

I asked you guys who your dream FA was, so let's reverse this. Who's the one FA that you do not want, whether you think he'll be grossly overpaid or you don't like his skill set, or any other reason?

For me, it's Eric Decker. I think this team is better suited going for a Maclin, or Boldin type of guy. Someone who won't break the bank.

Which FA do you not want? Don't say Jonathan Martin because he's not (yet) a FA.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Jonathan Martin

vCash
    Dont really think we need a Wr so any Wr wouldnt be ideal for me. So if we dont sign OL DL LB or CB and get a damn WR thatd be my nightmare lol.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts2180 View Post
    Dont really think we need a Wr so any Wr wouldnt be ideal for me. So if we dont sign OL DL LB or CB and get a damn WR thatd be my nightmare lol.
    You confident with Wayne (coming off Acl injury), Hilton, Whalen, Brazill and Rogers? I do think we need to add a veteran in there. I'm still not sold on Whalen... at the least we should bring in someone for competition to push the young guys.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    This is a real good question! My guess is that you mean a FA signed from another team not one of Indy's that may be re-signed? If it was one of Indy's I would say McGlynn btw .....gonna have to think about this one?
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thaShady View Post
    Jonathan Martin
    Someone pays attention.

vCash
    Yeah I'll go Decker to. Want Golden Tate but that wont happen so I hope they dont overpay for Decker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    This is a real good question! My guess is that you mean a FA signed from another team not one of Indy's that may be re-signed? If it was one of Indy's I would say McGlynn btw .....gonna have to think about this one?
    Yep... who do you not want signed from another team? If this included our players I'd honestly go with Bethea. His coverage skills are eroding.

But this is for other team's free agents.

<3

vCash
    Yea I don't want decker either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    Yep... who do you not want signed from another team? If this included our players I'd honestly go with Bethea. His coverage skills are eroding.

But this is for other team's free agents.
    Thought so, thanks for clarifying !

I am going to go with Decker as well as he does have a habit of disappearing and is in line for some hefty coin. Though I reserve the right to change my choice when Free Agency rolls around in march
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?