Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    473
    vCash
    1500

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    vCash
    2194
    It's not a bad thing. We don't have anyone to replace him with anyway.


    Rushing: 48 Carries,152 Yards, 1 TD
    Receiving: 9 Catch, 73 Yards, 0 TD
    Fumbles: 2....



    2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,157
    vCash
    500
    1 year deal. He earned it. If he plays as well as he did last year, well worth it.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    holland MI
    Posts
    970
    vCash
    500
    I didn't see anything about the length or size. He He. but i didn't watch the video. I think its a good move like king said there is no current backup plan. my guess is we grab a guy in the middle of the draft to groom.
    Max Scherzer season stats

    blue eyes - 1

    brown eyes - 1

    wins

    losses

    KOs

    BB

    WHIP

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,303
    vCash
    500
    A one year is okay in my book. He player very well (PFF had him somewhere in the top 10 of centers I believe) and earned another chance. This also gives the Lions another year to draft a center and develop him under Raiola so next year they can part ways and play the kid.



    Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,093
    vCash
    1500
    Everything could change once FA starts. Alex Mack is a FA this season and if we sign him to a longterm deal (I do not see us signing him for the record) then we can cut Raiola immediately. Could also draft a LG and move Sims inside too after a year.
    Darius the Packer Slayer.



    AAL - Darius Slay -
    Tackles: 13, INT's: 1, Sacks: 0, Pass Deflections/Break-ups: 5, Forced Fumbles: 0, Fumble Recoveries: 0, DEF/ST TD's: 0, Blocked FG's: 0, Blocked Punts: 0


  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,954
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    A one year is okay in my book. He player very well (PFF had him somewhere in the top 10 of centers I believe) and earned another chance. This also gives the Lions another year to draft a center and develop him under Raiola so next year they can part ways and play the kid.
    pff had him ranked #2 among all centers. Great singing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    16,480
    vCash
    500
    Nice! Dom earned another year so im glad they gave it to him, Only thing that scares me is the "significant raise" part of the article

    #81

    19 Rec - 329 Yards -2 TD

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Muskegon, MI
    Posts
    1,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    Nice! Dom earned another year so im glad they gave it to him, Only thing that scares me is the "significant raise" part of the article
    I think at the end of the day, he will be paid a close amount to Leroy Hill's 2.2 million.......and Leroy Hill will be released. I know some may think that is high but when you figure Mack will probably end up with at least 6-7 million per year, it is a fair deal for someone who played at a top 10 level at center position in 2013.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    vCash
    2194
    Dom's not too bad a center..he's had bad years but he put on some weight this year and he played fantastic. Our whole line was great this year...all i can hope for is no regression.


    Rushing: 48 Carries,152 Yards, 1 TD
    Receiving: 9 Catch, 73 Yards, 0 TD
    Fumbles: 2....



    2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    26,051
    vCash
    1435
    Like everyone else, he earned another year with His great play. I hope he keeps the weight on....

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 27 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,157
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Like everyone else, he earned another year with His great play. I hope he keeps the weight on....
    Me too. I think that was the biggest factor in his success.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,303
    vCash
    500
    The weight definitely helped. You could see this year he wasn't get pushed back and bullied by DT's this go around. I also think adding Warford really made Dom's job easier. This time he doesn't have to guard his man and the gaping hole left by Peterworthless.



    Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The weight definitely helped. You could see this year he wasn't get pushed back and bullied by DT's this go around. I also think adding Warford really made Dom's job easier. This time he doesn't have to guard his man and the gaping hole left by Peterworthless.
    I think you nailed it there. He definitely deserves a 1 yr contract.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Flint Town
    Posts
    5,626
    vCash
    1500
    I like it. Grab a center in the middle rounds now(Richburg/Stork/Swanson, Ikard in round 5/6).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •