Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Portland 35-14 @ Indiana 38-10

at

TV: ESPN, FSIN, CSNW

Fri, Feb 7 7:00 PM EST

vCash
    HUGE game tonight

see how we stack up against an elite team going though a rough patch in the middle of the season. It will be interesting to see how we respond tonight

vCash

Portland 35-14 @ Indiana 38-10

We gave them the game

vCash
    No, LMA and Lopez gave them the game. I have never seen 2 decisions that are so bad in any basketball game ever. LMa when he saved the ball then instead of Matthews or Batum who where open and calling for the ball he try's to throw it in between 3 Pacers for Lopez. Then you got Lopez who comes up with a rebound then while a Pacer is standing right in front of him he try's to pass it instead of waiting 2 second's for the court to clear. My chest began to hurt and I got dizzy I was so irate at the two of them.

vCash
    Early in the season, hell first half of January those plays would not have happened. Everyone was on the same page thinking with one mind. Now everyone is out of sync and it started with talk of who deserves what with all-star game.

vCash
    Yeah LA has seemed out of it the last several games I've seen. Instead of raising the team up like he was before he more seems like his numbers are coming because of the team helping him. Lopez is usually better than that... very questionable.

vCash
    Also, 13 of our losses have come in games Batum has taken 10 or fewer shots. I was going to post yesterday that Batum as mr everything was more important then shooting but figured should actually research and not just eye test it, was surprised with what I found. Even if he is 2 of 12 type shooting we seem to be better the more he shoots. Just an interesting thing to throw out their.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Also, 13 of our losses have come in games Batum has taken 10 or fewer shots. I was going to post yesterday that Batum as mr everything was more important then shooting but figured should actually research and not just eye test it, was surprised with what I found. Even if he is 2 of 12 type shooting we seem to be better the more he shoots. Just an interesting thing to throw out their.
    This is it right here Shen couldn't be more correct even if he tried harder...wtf is wrong with this team if they don't understand how Batum has got to be more involved early and often offensively. I love his rebounding skills not so much his passing ability (he makes poor decisions way too often), but there is no question the man can score. He needs to take control more often look to drive the ball and try and pick up a foul or dish it off for a high percentage shot when the opposing D commits. This team needs Batum to get involved offensively if we expect to get past the first round of the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    No, LMA and Lopez gave them the game. I have never seen 2 decisions that are so bad in any basketball game ever. LMa when he saved the ball then instead of Matthews or Batum who where open and calling for the ball he try's to throw it in between 3 Pacers for Lopez. Then you got Lopez who comes up with a rebound then while a Pacer is standing right in front of him he try's to pass it instead of waiting 2 second's for the court to clear. My chest began to hurt and I got dizzy I was so irate at the two of them.
    Thank you sir I agree completely we gave the W to the Pacers I guess we didn't really want it at all. I cannot believe LA made that decision that was just plain stupid and it is something you see a rookie do. I'm not going to dog Lopez because to be honest I expect something like that from him but LA nope no freaking excuse at all. Too many times in clutch situations against very good teams we play like a bunch of rookies and it is so freaking frustrating to watch. How many second chance points did the Pacers get late in the game that was the only reason they won. If this team could learn how to play defense and really just help side defense I would have a little faith that we could beat anyone the problem is we have very little defense on this team. We play way to far off of the ball at times and with our type of defense its so much easier for the opposing team to get in a groove against us.