Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Denver Nuggets (24-23) @ New York Knicks (19-30) 2/7 7:30 PM ET

(24-23) Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks (19-30)

Friday, February 7th
    7:30 PM ET

Madison Square Garden
    New York, NY

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Randy Foye - Wilson Chandler - Kenneth Faried - J.J. Hickson

Nuggets Reserves

Jordan Hamilton-JaVale McGee- Timofey Mozgov - Andre Miller - Darrell Arthur - Evan Fournier- Anthony Randolph - Danilo Gallinari - Quincy Miller- Nate Robinson

New York Knicks

Raymond Felton-Pablo Prigioni-Iman Shumpert-Carmelo Anthony-Tyson Chandler

Knicks reserves

Beno Udrih-Toure' Murry-J.R. Smith-Tim Hardaway Jr.-Metta World Peace-Andrea Bargnani-Amar'e Stoudemire-Kenyon Martin-Cole Aldrich-Jeremy Tyler

vCash
    Lets get us on a streak...more Quincy and Fours development.

vCash
    Already turning the ball over twice

vCash
    Carmelo taking advantage of us already

vCash
    Tyson Chandler will kill Hickson all night. Shaw needs to start Mozzy against the bigger centers.

vCash
    Since Shaw refuse to play Miller, ima need him to tell Fours when he come in as point to attack. We can't have Ty playing 40 mins a game, he needs a rest too

vCash
    Nuggs playing like idiots now. smh

vCash
    I'm about to stop watching the Nugs because every time I do, we lose. When I dont, they win

Woodson has been small ball king and Shaw did a terrible job countering that early in the 3rd

vCash
    Just embarrassing. smfh.

vCash
    That loss hurts badly.

vCash
    I think I might give myself a break from the Nuggets until after the All-Star break/Trade Deadline.

vCash
    No Pistons thread.

Another loss and Ty injured. Ouch. Too many injuries and not enough talent/depth. This season has been a massive disappointment. With Phoenix and Dallas refusing to lose and Port's recent emergence playoffs seem unlikely. DEPRESSING!

Masai was an overrated GM and some of his roster moves are backfiring. I'm talking Iggy walking (While AAA is straight beasting in Orlando), Mcgee's bloated contract/injury pron,. Gallo ALWAYS has been injury prone, Mosgov can't play D, Felton is still better then Andre "high and mighty yet never been out of first round" miller, and were lucky Wilson has stayed healthy thus far...if he got injured this team would be a joke.

Also Karl should have been fired a few seasons ago. Nuggets are paying the price for waiting so long this season.
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 02-08-2014 at 10:17 PM.
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Ty's got fractured ribs. Think it's time to give the young guys like Evan and Quincy lots of playing time the rest of the season and get rid of guys that don't factor into the future of this team. Also have a bad feeling the front office won't do anything at the deadline as long as the team hovers around .500.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    Ty's got fractured ribs. Think it's time to give the young guys like Evan and Quincy lots of playing time the rest of the season and get rid of guys that don't factor into the future of this team. Also have a bad feeling the front office won't do anything at the deadline as long as the team hovers around .500.
    Agree, but Nuggets need a backup PG as when Fournier plays PG he is TO prone as he tries to force too much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    No Pistons thread.

Another loss and Ty injured. Ouch. Too many injuries and not enough talent/depth. This season has been a massive disappointment. With Phoenix and Dallas refusing to lose and Port's recent emergence playoffs seem unlikely. DEPRESSING!

Masai was an overrated GM and some of his roster moves are backfiring. I'm talking Iggy walking (While AAA is straight beasting in Orlando), Mcgee's bloated contract/injury pron,. Gallo ALWAYS has been injury prone, Mosgov can't play D, Felton is still better then Andre "high and mighty yet never been out of first round" miller, and were lucky Wilson has stayed healthy thus far...if he got injured this team would be a joke.

Also Karl should have been fired a few seasons ago. Nuggets are paying the price for waiting so long this season.
    Sometimes I forget..not like these Nuggs game threads have been very active throughout the season anyway..only a select few have been in them consistently.

That and the Nuggs haven't been too worthwhile to watch lately.

Uriji is a smart man. He got a great haul in for Melo. Mozzy CAN play D...in fact he's our most important defender (look at any metrics..he's the anchor for this team). So what if Gallo has been hurt? That means don't take him??? The kid is 25 years old with great size and upside..you ALWAYS take that...he's just been unlucky. As if anyone can prevent a torn ACL..those ***** just happen. Felton is just a case of hindsight...I still wouldn't take him back even with our injured PG's..and the Dre situation.

I'm sure Uriji would of done something in order to keep Iggy..at least get better value...but point is the team had a dramatic improvement in defense with him. The biggest move in his era really is McGee...and that still remains to be seen.

I wouldn't question Uriji and his work..the dude has already gotten rid of some handcuffing overrated players in Toronto..their team is playing well on defense..and they are 3rd in the East (granted it's the East).

He's just going to make that team and organization better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast