Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dolan holds meeting with Melo and one other Un named player ..

Knicks*owner*James Dolan*reportedly met with*Carmelo Anthony*and at least one player after Wednesday nightís game, writes*Frank Isola of The New York Daily News. The topic was the state of the team, and whether or not a coaching change was in order. The teamís front office is divided on keeping*Mike Woodson, and there have been*multiple reports.. http://www.hoopsrumors.com/

I wonder who that second player was..and what this meeting was really about?

vCash
    I hope it was melo and timmy ...everyone else needs to go except Tyler and jr

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    Knicks*owner*James Dolan*reportedly met with*Carmelo Anthony*and at least one player after Wednesday night’s game, writes*Frank Isola of The New York Daily News. The topic was the state of the team, and whether or not a coaching change was in order. The team’s front office is divided on keeping*Mike Woodson, and there have been*multiple reports.. http://www.hoopsrumors.com/

I wonder who that second player was..and what this meeting was really about?
    We need James Dolan to disappear and never do anything Knick related other than shut his ugly mouth and open his checkbook while hiring real professionals to run the team, not the "yes-men" he hires.

As long as James Dolan runs the Knicks, they Knicks will be the joke of the league.
    Last edited by bootleg42; 02-07-2014 at 12:59 AM.

vCash
    Forgot about stat too. Maybe it was melo and stat

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Dolan - Hey Melo i decided to trade you Timmy and first rd pick to Lakers for Nash Blake farmer and kamen.

vCash
    don't really care if JR goes
    but i guess it was melo and stat
    or melo and chandler

vCash
    Hoping it was Beno.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I think it was Melo and THjr... the only two untradable assets. Melo did most of the talking but Timmy is here for the long haul.

Melo got to step up and make some demands

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Yesterday Mike`s faith could`ve been decide

vCash
    Lmao only the Knicks have public drama like this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Lmao only the Knicks have public drama like this
    not true
    dallas is up there too with drama
    remember that whole avery johnson thing

vCash
    I don't like how this was leaked. Now Melo can be labeled a coach killer again.

I would like to think that they called him up there to see who he'd like as coach (and the options), not if Woodson should be fired.

c'mon, can't the owner just go and have a nice quiet dinner and discuss this without it leaking. sheesh.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    We need James Dolan to disappear and never do anything Knick related other than shut his ugly mouth and open his checkbook while hiring real professionals to run the team, not the "yes-men" he hires.

As long as James Dolan runs the Knicks, they Knicks will be the joke of the league.
    Yessir. The rolly polly, inebriated, ugly, umpa-loompa is back at it. Worst owner in sports. This team is his toy. Daddy can always get him a new one if he breaks it. Unfortunately, we still pay to see them play. Thus the team never breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by jimm120 View Post
    I don't like how this was leaked. Now Melo can be labeled a coach killer again.

I would like to think that they called him up there to see who he'd like as coach (and the options), not if Woodson should be fired.

c'mon, can't the owner just go and have a nice quiet dinner and discuss this without it leaking. sheesh.
    I wonder if he wants to talk extension. I am curious if the fat guy, is trying to see what melo wants to do before the trade deadline.
    Then again, the mountain and earth dweller isn't as smart as his brothers, so he might be thinking he can buy some weed.
    I also don't like the coach killer rap in this occasion. Woodson is terrible. Melo is doing what he's asked and Woodson is still terrible.
    But I don't think you let a player pick a coach. That is a horrible showing of resolve by an already horrible owner. Let''s let Melo chose a GM and draft players and be in charge of free agents. (Actually, I'd rather him doing that than Dolan.)

As Jets fans, we act like this Jet is either taking off to new heights or crashing to the ground. There is never a normal ride with some turbulence.

vCash
    Melo: Get me some help. Most of this team is overpriced trash.

Dolan: We have no roster flexibility thanks to our inept former GM. What do you want to eat?

(End meeting)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    don't really care if JR goes
    but i guess it was melo and stat
    or melo and chandler
    If this is true I hope to God it wasn't Chandler...Unless it was to tell him he's been traded

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast