Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Deron Williams , what happen ?

Deron Williams use to be regarded as a top 3 PG but now you prob wouldn't consider him in the top 7 . Did everything go bad when he decided the Jazz weren't good enough for him or when he was injuried every month ? I prob think it's better to ship him to a team with no all star type player on their team like Orl , Mil , Cha or even to Dallas who are looking to making a push in Dirks last years . Try and get expiring a maybe a young player or pick this year and be done with him . Let Shaun be your future PG and try to get rid of those awful contracts . Paul will most likely be gone and KG will prob retire or ask for a trade . Next season go with the youth movement and hope Lopez can stay healthy and maybe deadline trade Joe Johnson to a contender since his contract will look less awful . BK should really think about trading him the next two weeks because he looks to be doing more harm than good .

vCash
    i wonder if the Mavs would trade Monta Ellis for him

she says go for the championship

vCash
    he's aging fast, which maybe suggests that he doesn't take care of his body or bust his *** in the off-season. he's always been a big build for his frame, and everyones explosiveness has gotta pay the piper eventually.

also, the young guards who passed him are better than he ever was. he was merited with top three at one point because the leagues PG crop was transitioning. some really great PGs have entered the league since 2007, 2008.

vCash
    A couple of deals they should look at are

Cha : Gordon , Kemba ( homecoming for him ) for Williams

Orl : Nelson , Davis and Harkless for Williams

Dal : Calderon , Marion and two 1st rounders

Mil : Mayo , Butler , Rid , Udoh , 2015 1st top 5 protected for Williams , Teletovic and Evans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    i wonder if the Mavs would trade Monta Ellis for him
    Ellis is playing well this year so I doubt it they would look to put them in the same backcourt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    he's aging fast, which maybe suggests that he doesn't take care of his body or bust his *** in the off-season. he's always been a big build for his frame, and everyones explosiveness has gotta pay the piper eventually.

also, the young guards who passed him are better than he ever was. he was merited with top three at one point because the leagues PG crop was transitioning. some really great PGs have entered the league since 2007, 2008.
    Deron didn't really fall off till he left Utah and that was like 2011/12 right ? If Deron was the Deron of old he could easily be in the top 5 discussion . Most of the guards are good but not you know great most move up'd because the old ones fell off . I know I would take Utah Deron over Wall and Kyrie .

vCash
    Each season it looks like Deron was a product of Solan's system and with each injury he just looks not so wavy lol I really think he should consider losing some weight or change it into muscle so he can handle the pounding better . He's so fragile now

vCash
    Not even a top 10 PG anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Deron Williams use to be regarded as a top 3 PG but now you prob wouldn't consider him in the top 7 . Did everything go bad when he decided the Jazz weren't good enough for him or when he was injuried every month ? I prob think it's better to ship him to a team with no all star type player on their team like Orl , Mil , Cha or even to Dallas who are looking to making a push in Dirks last years . Try and get expiring a maybe a young player or pick this year and be done with him . Let Shaun be your future PG and try to get rid of those awful contracts . Paul will most likely be gone and KG will prob retire or ask for a trade . Next season go with the youth movement and hope Lopez can stay healthy and maybe deadline trade Joe Johnson to a contender since his contract will look less awful . BK should really think about trading him the next two weeks because he looks to be doing more harm than good .
    He doesnt have any value. the rest of the league has been watching him over the last few years. he is a shell of his former self.. doesnt he come off the bench now ? yes, yes he does lol.

In all seriousness though were talking about a player who made jerry sloan retire, has been out of shape, injury prone, and now just can not seem to play at the all star level he once did in utah. he really is a shell of his former self and I dont think there are many buyers looking to tarde for him.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-06-2014 at 09:45 PM.

vCash
    I would take 15 other pg's over him right now. and im probably even missing a few. but off the top of my head I take all these guys over d.will.

cp3
    westbrook
    curry
    dragic
    t.parker
    rondo
    lillard
    lawson
    wall
    lowry
    irving
    j.teague
    i.thomas
    mcw
    rose (healthy)

vCash
    He took the money and ran... He never cared about basketball to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He doesnt have any value. the rest of the league has been watching him over the last few years. he is a shell of his former self.. doesnt he come off the bench now ? yes, yes he does lol.
    Well he started tonight , I mean I think most of him not playing good is physical . Idk how his mind set is but he brought a lot of expectations on himself . He's still a top 15 PG prob and there are 30 teams so he could hold some value to the lower market teams . Nets just need to get a 1st since they don't have any or a young player for him and be happy .

vCash
    I would take 15 other pg's over him right now. and im probably even missing a few. but off the top of my head I take all these guys over d.will.

cp3
    westbrook
    curry
    dragic
    t.parker
    rondo
    lillard
    lawson
    wall
    lowry
    irving
    j.teague
    i.thomas
    mcw
    rose (healthy)
    Replaced Bledsoe with Dragic since he's a SG but yea that's how far he's fell off . He's a borderline top 15 PG now with all of these Injuries and who else knows what .

vCash

cp3
    westbrook
    curry
    dragic
    t.parker
    rondo
    lillard
    lawson
    wall
    lowry
    irving
    j.teague
    i.thomas
    mcw
    rose (healthy)
    Conley
    Bledsoe
    Holiday

Damn not even a top 15 PG, now that I see all the other guys names together

vCash
    nah com'on homie. I had a thread made just for this.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast