• Join the Clippers.

3 7.69%
  • Join the Lakers.

1 2.56%
  • Join the Bulls.

1 2.56%
  • Return to the Cavaliers.

2 5.13%
  • Join a different team? Explain/Share thoughts in a reply?

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Cool ESPN Report - LeBron James, future star of the Clippers?

Article - http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/2/5...ee-agency-2014
    First Take discussion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ZVfqD-6N4

Plenty of other articles on this since yesterday, but what does everybody think about LeBron possibly doing this?

LBJ has two championships now, maybe 3 after this season, and D-Wade's health is a question, so might he go to the Clippers just to play with Chris Paul and put on a good show for the fans, now that he is not grumbling without a championship in Cleveland? He would easily sell out the STAPLES arena and without question LBJ draws in money and attention.

I know there are lots of people who hate these "super" teams. Would you dislike LeBron more if he went to LA and teamed up with Chris Paul, maybe even Blake Griffin, i.e. another "Big 3", to dominate the league? Also with Doc Rivers, they would be quite formidable.

I could see him joining the Clippers, and the Heat may very well take a backslide in years to come, like they did after winning with Shaq & D-Wade. I don't like these "super" teams much, but Clippers game would become more exciting than they are and it makes sense for LeBron to go there. With LBJ, they would be championship material since LBJ carried the Cavaliers to the Finals. Other teams people think he might join (Cavaliers, Bulls, Lakers) don't seem as likely to me, especially Cleveland though he might be the best way to turn around that mess of a team, despite "The Decision."

Let's try to keep this from becoming a toxic spat between Heat fans, LeBron fans and haters. But whatever happens!
    Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 02-06-2014 at 07:03 PM.

vCash
    He'd better not, for the good of his legacy. It's already bad enough he joined one super team, but to leave them and join another when his current isn't so super anymore. Yikes. He should just stay in Miami.

vCash
    Pretty Much all of ESPN's Future reports:

Lebron James, future star of the ___________?

Come to Toronto, we have Cap Space, and have Ross and Derozan to dunk the ball lol

On an honest point, I think it'll actually take a fair bit to get him to leave Miami, and if he does, it'll be to LA Lakers, to inherit the team from Bryant lol....Thought Cleveland initially in the year, but if you look at that ish now....
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

vCash
    Hes staying in Miami another 2 years

Stop with this nonsense
    Proof that I'm Always Right: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=756103
    and http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=773028

New Prediction: LeBron will be Knicks

vCash
    him and cp3 would be a bad fit but him on the warriors would be sick or the rockets but he is going to opt in and become a free agent in 2015 when a lot of other stars will be available and possibly bring in some star to play with him in mia

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Coward

vCash
    i think Lebron should only sign one year deals the rest of his career and try and win a championship in each city. would be sort of cool wouldn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i think Lebron should only sign one year deals the rest of his career and try and win a championship in each city. would be sort of cool wouldn't it?
    I actually agree with this. It would be kinda cool to see him play with other players, blessing a different franchise every year, winning them a ring and then bouncing. I could see him going to the clippers only if CP3, Blake, and Jordan are all still there. If they have to trade Blake to get him, then it won't happen.

vCash
    I actually think there is a better chance he joins the Lakers. I can't see a Blake for LeBron trade happening. The Clippers would try to get him and keep Blake and Miami would try to get more than Blake. He can sign outright with the Lakers. If he does leave Miami(which I dobut) I think he would go to the Lakers. People talk about his legacy. He has a chance to save the Lakers from one of the worst falls form grace in history. That window is only open this year. Don't think it will happen, but if he's in LA next season I think it will be in Laker gear. I think when his contract runs out he may end up a Clipper.
    Last edited by Cracka2HI!; 02-06-2014 at 08:50 PM.

vCash

vCash
    73 or so million dollars is what the clippers are on the line for next year. So he will go for the vet min? And why does everyone think he's just going to leave Wade? I use to think the Cavs were a liable option, but now I'm positive he just stays with Miami.

vCash
    He will remain with Miami for the sake of his sanity coz the world would chew him again if he left

vCash
    And why would the HEAT sign and trade with the Clippers?

Aside from this... can anybody tell me the last time Pat Riley was left standing with rabbit ears when cap space rolled around? He's a buyer, not a seller. Even when its time to rebuild, he's not going to make a move like this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    And why would the HEAT sign and trade with the Clippers?

Aside from this... can anybody tell me the last time Pat Riley was left standing with rabbit ears when cap space rolled around? He's a buyer, not a seller. Even when its time to rebuild, he's not going to make a move like this.
    Why the hell is heat in all caps. Calm down there big guy

ACE
    1-1
    7.50 ERA
    12.0 IP
    12 K
    1.33 WHIP

vCash
    um from the salary cap faq

Starting in 2013-14, the team receiving the player cannot be above the "apron" ($4 million above the tax level) after the trade1, 2. A team above the apron can receive a player in a sign-and-trade if the trade reduces the team's payroll and the team finishes the trade below the apron

so how could he even go to the clippers unless they trade blake and some other pieces to the heat/another team

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast