Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,964
    vCash
    1500

    Nick Young out for a minimum of 2 weeks

    @SerenaWinters 2m
    UPDATE - Nick Young, MRI shows non-displaced fracture of the patella and a bone bruise. OUT a min. of 2 weeks.

    It's good for the tank, and just got word that the Lakers are gonna bring back Shawne Williams.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,964
    vCash
    1500
    So we're basically trading Nash, Blake, and Farmar for Meeks, Young, and Gasol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    3,782
    vCash
    1500
    geez...I mean this is ridiculous

    I guess it's good for the "tank" which I hate the word tank because they're not tanking...they just suck really bad.

    But still...I can't believe how often guys get injured...I blame it on the Dantoni system lol
    Tanking is the act of giving up a match or "throwing it away", losing intentionally or not competing.

    This is not tanking...






    Podcast

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre The Poet View Post
    So we're basically trading Nash, Blake, and Farmar for Meeks, Young, and Gasol

    Not so fast...... remember, Farmar came up limping last night, and Blake has a ruptured ear drum

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,964
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalG333 View Post
    geez...I mean this is ridiculous

    I guess it's good for the "tank" which I hate the word tank because they're not tanking...they just suck really bad.

    But still...I can't believe how often guys get injured...I blame it on the Dantoni system lol
    Yeah I don't believe they're tanking either, I just say that because it's a short way of saying it's good that we're losing

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    12,272
    vCash
    1500
    Since DAntoni became our coach, I'd like to see some of the NBA injury statistics over these two years. We've got to be the most injured team in the league over that time frame. I doubt it's even close tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I dropped my phone in the toilet last night which ruined my week. If that makes you feel better.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    3,782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by royal bob View Post
    Not so fast...... remember, Farmar came up limping last night, and Blake has a ruptured ear drum
    what happened last night could happen tomorrow night against the sixers...

    Nash*/Farmar*/Marshall
    Blake*
    Johnson
    Kelly
    Sacre/Kaman

    *Still sorta injured

    OUT
    Hill
    Young
    Henry
    Meeks
    Bryant
    Gasol
    Tanking is the act of giving up a match or "throwing it away", losing intentionally or not competing.

    This is not tanking...






    Podcast

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,964
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalG333 View Post
    what happened last night could happen tomorrow night against the sixers...

    Nash*/Farmar*/Marshall
    Blake*
    Johnson
    Kelly
    Sacre/Kaman

    *Still sorta injured

    OUT
    Hill
    Young
    Henry
    Meeks
    Bryant
    Gasol
    You still got Shawne Williams

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    3,018
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Since DAntoni became our coach, I'd like to see some of the NBA injury statistics over these two years. We've got to be the most injured team in the league over that time frame. I doubt it's even close tbh.
    Been saying this before... There is no way its just a coincidence.
    #Chow!

    We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    363
    vCash
    1500
    Good news, but I would rather not sign anyone. I hate Shawne Williams. There are 6th graders better than this guy.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,964
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Been saying this before... There is no way its just a coincidence.
    We watched Meeks come down and turn his ankle on a jumpshot, we saw Jordan Hill get elbowed in the head, Blake hurt his elbow after getting his arm caught in someone's jersey, Nash's nerve damage started back with Mike Brown, so it's kinda hard to put those injuries on D'Antoni.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,964
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Good news, but I would rather not sign anyone. I hate Shawne Williams. There are 6th graders better than this guy.
    No there aren't

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    3,782
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre The Poet View Post
    You still got Shawne Williams
    Is that official?
    Tanking is the act of giving up a match or "throwing it away", losing intentionally or not competing.

    This is not tanking...






    Podcast

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    363
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre The Poet View Post
    No there aren't
    Yes there are, Pierre. I have had about enough of you. I bet you aren't even a poet.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,858
    vCash
    1500
    Yes!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •