Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

NFL RIGGED - 49ers defeat Seahawks / Refs Defeat 49ers

By now most people have seen this video circulating around Youtube with "evidence" supporting the notion that the San Francisco 49ers were defeated by the men in stripes. The video goes on to illustrate bad calls which impacted the game for only one team. What do you think, was the game rigged?

The latest of many NFL games to be rigged, the Seahawks advance to the Super Bowl, the 49ers are sent home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEp4r2q9tTA
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Yeah, watched this the other day and laughed. Were there bad calls? Sure, but nothing you don't see in every game. Nobody made Kaepernick throw 2 ints and fumble on straight possessions.

vCash
    I'm sure if we did this to every game we would have a ton of change over.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Ridiculous

vCash
    seahwwks won because they played better pure and simple
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    that Dixon TD was NOT A TD. refs got that right, the guy that made this is completely biased toward 49ers. lol

BRONCOS NEXT LINEBACKER ERA
    C.J MOSLEY + VON MILLER + DANNY TREVATHAN

vCash
    There is a rebuttal article out there which picks apart the video and how inaccurate it is. Some stuff the video makers just flat out made up to make the story more compelling. I'll have to find that.
    Internet gamblers warning: Do NOT use Sports Interaction. They will steal your bankroll with hidden "administration fees" if you don't lose your money to them while betting.

vCash
    Ive seen so many head to head contact calls get called on shoulder to shoulder plays, I think the NFL should allow more challenge's and allow us to challenge head to head calls, or plays that a not allowed to be challenged. cause these calls do change games, not but a a lot. but some 3rd and long plays. end up being 1st downs. do to the refs.

BRONCOS NEXT LINEBACKER ERA
    C.J MOSLEY + VON MILLER + DANNY TREVATHAN

vCash
    Remember kams huge hit on Davis that was clean but called a penalty. Or the non called hold on 4th and 2 that gave the 49ers a 1st? jesus people....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Remember kams huge hit on Davis that was clean but called a penalty. Or the non called hold on 4th and 2 that gave the 49ers a 1st? jesus people....
    Yea there were a few other calls which they failed to mention. Also if he wanted to be neutral he should of mentioned that the Hawks were given more penalties overall then the 9ers.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Why post this? I've seen no 49er fan on this site believe in this, so why would a Seahawk fan make a thread out of this? It makes no sense to me.

#TANK

vCash
    yea this isnt legit at all. the only bad missed call was Bowman stripping Kearse

vCash
    lol, fruity niners got screwed. I know it sucks to have all the judgement calls go one way, but it happens, its sports.

I loved the one where lynch was stopped clearly short but was awarded the first down. haha, I swear, every player should just crawl after the play for those few extra yards, u never know, they might count!!
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    There is a rebuttal article out there which picks apart the video and how inaccurate it is. Some stuff the video makers just flat out made up to make the story more compelling. I'll have to find that.
    Matt Maicco, one if top guys that cover 49er football, wrote something on it. He covers each point, shooting most down. He only really agreed with the Bowman fumble recovery and the roughing the punter penalty. This was one of those games that we had some bad calls go against us but we were still in position to win. So I'm more mad at Kaps decision than anything. Why after walking right down the field with underneath stuff he decided to go over the top with two guys in the area, I'll never know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    yea this isnt legit at all. the only bad missed call was Bowman stripping Kearse
    nah, in any given dogpile for a loose ball, I'm sure the ball changes hands a few times. If it was reviewabe and the refs upheld it, then that would be bs, but its wasn't reviewable and all the refs can do is look at who has the ball once they start pulling players off.

The one that I found the wierdest was the running into the kicker. The guy clearly got hit on the plant foot, I just don't see how it could have possibly been interperted as a 5 yard penalty. Maybe the refs didn't know the rules??
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast