Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Awful Offensive Foul Call Against Kyle Lowry at the end of the Kings Game

Like many of you, I am livid over what happened last night. How on earth was that called a foul? It may just be the worst call made by an NBA official this year. I am really speechless and I am shocked Casey did not go after the refs more for that call. You have to take a stand over BS like this. I really hope the Raps management comes out and really calls out the NBA and the refs. The fould differential in the game was completely insane and was overlooked entirely.

For those who missed it, I have attached a link to the video below.

vCash
    lol, just saw it like 2 mins ago. I laughed really hard seeing it....Honestly, there is no ref in the world makes this call an offensive one.

Even better is that he got a tech for running away from the ref, not making eye contact, and not saying a word.

vCash
    51 ****ing FT's. IF you look closely that was a foul on Sacramento. Should have been an and 1. In the NBA you get a technical for talking to the ref too much & you also get a technical for walking away from the refs. This league is becoming a joke.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Problem is Lowry was not wearing a Heat/Indiana jersey or is he as popular/respected as James/George.

Recently George had a 4 point play to send their game against the Kings into overtime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoFgYKL-EQk. On the replay, the official called Williams for the foul as soon as he raised his arm, not at a point of potential impact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    51 ****ing FT's. IF you look closely that was a foul on Sacramento. Should have been an and 1. In the NBA you get a technical for talking to the ref too much & you also get a technical for walking away from the refs. This league is becoming a joke.
    That's the funniest thing about this play. Seriously, what was he supposed to do to walk away without a tech?

vCash
    Sure, if your not Lebron, KG, Wade.

Lowry was an obvious miss.

I don't see people talking about Cousins holding the ball out of bounds with time ticking away & JV trying to take the ball away, I guess the tech for delay of game didn't apply at this point either..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Sure, if your not Lebron, KG, Wade.

Lowry was an obvious miss.

I don't see people talking about Cousins holding the ball out of bounds with time ticking away & JV trying to take the ball away, I guess the tech for delay of game didn't apply at this point either..
    Lebron has actually been the victim of the walking away technical calls they're ridiculous.

& yeah the refs we're calling the game from the disposition of a Sacramento bias. Everything they called was in favour of Sacramento. We stood no chance, after seeing the offensive fouls we were picking up constantly it was terrible. If we had Jonas in things might have been different I don't know why Casey subbed him out with 4 minutes left to play. Like **** man we need rebounding and shot altering around the rim... If he fouls out then so be it.

Shaq said it best in a post game interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajcY_MJHLng\
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    It's become a habit among NBA officials to constantly rape the Raps...

vCash
    Lebron has actually been the victim of the walking away technical calls they're ridiculous.

& yeah the refs we're calling the game from the disposition of a Sacramento bias. Everything they called was in favour of Sacramento. We stood no chance, after seeing the offensive fouls we were picking up constantly it was terrible. If we had Jonas in things might have been different I don't know why Casey subbed him out with 4 minutes left to play. Like **** man we need rebounding and shot altering around the rim... If he fouls out then so be it.

Shaq said it best in a post game interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajcY_MJHLng\
    Yeah, Casey didn't help.

After a 16-2 run with Jonas. Casey subbed him out for Hayes who on a following play had a rebound fall out of his reach. I stopped trying to understand him as a coach.

Novak was working as a 4 with Jonas at C, why go smaller with Hayes?.
    Last edited by B2B; 02-06-2014 at 01:30 PM.

vCash
    wow that seems like a pretty bad call.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post
    It's become a habit among NBA officials to constantly rape the Raps...
    It's not becoming a habit, as the wins pile up, it's becoming more obvious.

I'm thinking of putting some money on Nets finishing 1st in the Atlantic.

vCash
    Anyone have video of Cousins holding the ball out of bounds with Jonas trying to wrestle the ball away?. I believe it was in the last 5 mins of the 4th.

Ref sideline had no intention to call a delay of game tech.

vCash
    refs controlled the whole game... last call was probably the worst call I ever seen... robbery. were suppose to be a playoff team, and a last place bottom dweller team gets like 50 trips to the foul line.

vCash
    I'm calling "b*llsh*t" on last night's officials. I'm actually upset about this. I usually let bad calls slide more than most would, but not this time. I'm calling "b*llsh*t".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Problem is Lowry was not wearing a Heat/Indiana jersey or is he as popular/respected as James/George.

Recently George had a 4 point play to send their game against the Kings into overtime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoFgYKL-EQk. On the replay, the official called Williams for the foul as soon as he raised his arm, not at a point of potential impact.
    Jamal Crawford made a living off that same ****in play and he never gets called for it. He even did it LAST NIGHT after I switched to the LAC/MIA game after the Raps game was over and got the and1....I was so pissed when it happened.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast