Place: Wells Fargo Center
- Avs are playing their 3rd game in 4 nights; they are coming off of a 5-1 loss to NYR at the Garden.
- Avs are 17-8-2 on the road this year, good for 5th best in the NHL.
- Landeskog carries a 7 game point streak into tonight and has 22 points in his last 21 games.
- Flyers are coming off of a 5-2 win in San Jose on Monday; they went 2-1 on their California road trip, the only East team to win 2 out of 3 in regulation in California this season.
- Flyers are clicking at a 25% rate on the PP over the last 16 games.
- Kimmo Timonen is questionable but expected to play tonight; he missed the previous 2 games.
- This will be the final meeting between the two teams; the Avs took the first game 2-1.