Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 50: Bucks vs Rockets

VS

Saturday, February 8, 2014

8:30 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    With the Ersan for Asik rumors heating up. This will be a showcase game for both.

vCash
    Red Out game.
    Young Guns

4. 02-08-2014, 07:20 PM
    Reason
    duplicate account/trolling - kingbrentg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TROLL MAN:27943272
    What are you guys even doing? The Bucks always have and always will suck. What a waste of time. Sitting in here talking about the draft and trade discussions. You think someone wants to come to Milwaukee? GTFO!!!!!!!
    Haha everyone report this post get him banned asap
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    done

vCash
    Haha it's funny but I'm actually pretty encouraged right now. Drew is finally starting to play the right guys. Tonight was a good example.

Per 36 stats for the core players

John Henson- 15.3 PPG, 10.5 RPG, 2.8 BPG, 53% FG
    Great production, great defense, good scoring efficiency. To take it to the next level, it's all about strength, midrange, free throws, and taking care of the ball better. That seems like a long list but marginal improvement across the board would make a huge difference.

Brandon Knight- 18.8 PPG, 5.5 APG, 4 RPG, 41% FG, 35% 3FG
    Defense has been good, and scoring has been quite good as well. His shooting percentage looks low, but it's weighed down by the fact that he shoots like 6 threes a game. If you separate twos and threes, he's making both at a fine clip. To go to the next level, he needs to work on offensive efficiency. Turnovers are his biggest problem. I think his shooting efficiency will continue to go up as well, especially if he isn't the primary scorer.

Khris Middleton- 14.1 PPG, 5 RPG, 45% FG, 43% 3FG
    He's having a great year and has definitely carved out a place in the future for this team. He's scoring very efficiently, and he's an adequate defender and rebounder for a wing player. Not sure he truly has a "next level" he can get two though. I see him as a nice third wing option long term.

Larry Sanders-11 PPG, 10.2 RPG, 2.5 BPG, 47% FG
    After a rough start, he'd been playing well up until tonight's injury. His stats are starting to normalize, but they're still low at this point. I really don't see Larry adding a lot to his skillset at this point, but I think he can improve vastly if he can add some muscle and stronger figure out how to keep his mind right.

Nate Wolters- 11.2 PPG, 5.8 APG, 3.8 RPG, 41% FG, 1.6 TOPG, 1.5 PF
    As a rookie he's already shaping up as a nice backup point guard. His AST/TO ratio is outstanding. And by all accounts his defense has been pretty solid. He works very hard and plays very intelligently on both ends. He could become a very good player if he developed an outside jump shot, and with his character I like his chances.

Giannis- 10.6 PPG, 6.8 RPG, 2.6 APG, 1.1 SPG, 1.1 BPG, 43% FG, 31% 3FG
    Giannis doesn't have especially impressive stats overall, but considering he's the youngest player in the league, I'm impressed with just about every aspect of his game this year. He's got star potential, and seems to have the work ethic to get there. He needs improvement in every phase, but that should come with experience and training. I think he'll be a solid contributor next season and a star in year 3.

These six have me excited because not only is there a ton of potential in that group, but it's been a good year for everyone in the group except Sanders, and he's been coming around as well. It's a team that needs a #1 player, and if they can draft that guy this year, I think 2-7 are already on the roster.

vCash
    DNP-CD for Ersan? Should I read into this or just a random line up change for Drew?