Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sounds like McLemore will be in the dunk contest

Nothing official, but hearing strong rumors that Ben McLemore will participate in the Slam Dunk Contest at All-Star weekend.
    https://twitter.com/James_Ham/status/431318389441974273

Ham knows his stuff, so I trust him.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

That's sick!

vCash
    If he's able to win the contest, it could be a huge confidence boost. Not to mention he gets to be around the NBA's elite, hopefully he can network and get some training sessions over the summer.

vCash
    I'd love to see what Jimmer could do in a 3 point shootout, but he hasn't had consistent minutes this year and doesn't have the attempts or made 3's... so that's a wash. He's 29 of 61 at 46%.

vCash
    At least one king represents for all star weekend. Hopefully there's 1 or 2 more.
    Sacramento Kings
    Oakland A's
    San Francisco 49's
    San Jose Sharks

vCash

I think Jimmer wouldn't be that great lol just cuz how he seems to be a better shooter on dribble pull ups haha

I think McLemore could win. Watching his pregame dunks are why I get there do early now lol

vCash
    It would be ni e to Bmac there. It would give me a reason to watch. I ONLY watch Kings games. Jimmer, what ever, he isn't even going to be a King next year add to that you won't see him helping us in the playoffs, because we won't be there.

vCash
    Awesome!!! It'll be good to see a purple jersey out there. It's been awhile!!!

Now, who else want's to see Boogie in the Skills Challenge??

vCash
    The over/under on how many missed dunks by Ben Mclemore?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    The over/under on how many missed dunks by Ben Mclemore?
    Lol. I hope Ben wins, but he misses more in game dunks than anyone I've ever seen. He's like 50% on dunk attempts for the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    Lol. I hope Ben wins, but he misses more in game dunks than anyone I've ever seen. He's like 50% on dunk attempts for the season.
    at least it's higher than his jump shot %.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB