Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Blake Bortles the next Andrew Luck?

Blake Bortles the next Andrew Luck? QB guru sees similarities.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...arities-020514

Because of course, we all know from PSD ... Andrew Luck is so overrated ... they are now comparing up & coming QB's to him, at this stage.

vCash
    Ehhh..

3500 yds, 25 TD on #5 ranked team.

Maybe if he put up Phillip Rivers or Big Ben numbers in college (4500 yds, 35 TD), then I would consider him.

He just seems like too much of a question mark. IMO, Tannehill 2.0.

Not saying that Tannehill is bad, he's just not that great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Ehhh..

3500 yds, 25 TD on #5 ranked team.

Maybe if he put up Phillip Rivers or Big Ben numbers in college (4500 yds, 35 TD), then I would consider him.

He just seems like too much of a question mark. IMO, Tannehill 2.0.

Not saying that Tannehill is bad, he's just not that great.
    lol ... I still haven't seen enough of Tannehill. Impressed me in our game.... we'll see.

vCash
    He's overrated and will be a reach in the top 5. We see it often in the first round these days.

vCash

Blake Bortles the next Andrew Luck?

Gabbert 2.0
    A famous quote on PSD, from the one, the only;

CCRider

I hate to break it to ya like this amigo but nobody here is really too concerned with what you want like or need....ok? If a thread isn't for you do like everyone else, walk on by...ok?

vCash
    He is gonna be the jay cutler of this draft, least known but best caliber and most equipped to win (even tho cutler can't win) Vince young and Matt Leonard both went before him.

vCash
    There's talk of the Texans taking Bortles number one. I don't get his PSD hate.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    bortles will be the best qb from this draft, so i guess you could say he's the next andrew luck
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Him and Manziel are gonna go first round, top 10 even though they are 3rd round talents

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2:27931956
    He is gonna be the jay cutler of this draft, least known but best caliber and most equipped to win (even tho cutler can't win) Vince young and Matt Leonard both went before him.
    His record with da bears suggests otherwise bro.

vCash
    i wonder if bortles is getting talked up but will end up near the bottom of the first round or the first qb of the second round. if he hasa good combine and approaches luck comparisons then i do guess top ten pick is not a stretch.

vCash
    He should sit a season, but the way they've been jumping young QBs in as starters he likely won't have that chance. He's not as polished as Luck and he's not nearly as mentally ready as when Luck came into the league. Physically he has a lot of the characteristics with his frame and ability to be mobile.

vCash
    Andrew Luck was considered the best QB prospect since John Elway, so I don't see the comparison to someone who could go anywhere from the 1st to 3rd QB taken and not a lock for a top 5 pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blystr2002 View Post
    Andrew Luck was considered the best QB prospect since John Elway, so I don't see the comparison to someone who could go anywhere from the 1st to 3rd QB taken and not a lock for a top 5 pick.
    Agree completely...
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    That's all I think when I hear "Bortles".
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast