Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Better than some May think

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...mcgaughey.html

This move can do multiple things. One of those things is bring our special teams play back to where it was a few years back. This man isn't going to settle for 40 yard punts like we saw all season. He's going to need a return man simply because he doesn't have one now. But the best thing about this entire move is he has maybe the best input on Jarvis Landry and Odell beckham jr because personally I believe they are two of the most underrated wr's in the draft class cause that hill kid tourched defenses for lsu

vCash
    Dude, Quigley averaged 45.5 yards per punt. This might be a decent move, but punting wasn't our problem last year.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Valid point I just am excited cuz I'd love to hear Odell beackham or Jarvis Landry's named called on draft day for the jets

vCash
    Yeah, noth of those guys could go in the first round, but a lot hinges on what they do at the combine. I'm not going to get too excited about the WR's until I see their numbers.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu