Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Frustrating Felton Stat

They just showed a stat on MSG that when Felton scores 13 points and shoots 34% from 3pt the Knicks are awesome. Do you realize how many PGs could make us a winning team? #Feltonsucks #worstbackcourtintheNBA

vCash
    Yeah he is just not that good, Knicks just give him too many minutes. His offense as bad as it is still is better than his horrible defense.

Woodson should start shumpert, smith, hardaway all together with melo and chandler.

vCash
    I'm starting to hate Felon with a passion. He is SO bad. His defensive deficiencies haven't been enough of a news story all year.

It's pathetic. He's literally the worst defensive PG in the entire league. He's that bad. And when he's not giving you 14 and 6 on 42-43% shooting like last year, he just flat out sucks.

Woodson's man crush on him is even more annoying than JR Smith, because at least JR Smith has been doing something lately.

vCash
    Even woody is seeing how bad he's been. That 4th quarter benching was a joy to watch

vCash
    the funny thing about woodson benching
    is not cause he thinks they suck
    but he thinks it will turn them into super hero's
    when he gives felton 40 minutes the next game

vCash
    I'm feeling like....Any point guard that has a decent layup can make this team better..... ( besides lin )

vCash
    were like undefeated when he shoots over 40%. Our record is 19-31. That tells you all you need to know.

vCash
    Felton has went off the deep end and is now wandering around the abyss.

As much as he has been bad, I can lay some blame to Chandler for that issue also for him not being anything but a pick and roll alley oop player and nothing else. It would leave any PG running the team without many option in the pick and roll and scared to penetrate out of fear of being smacked down by the center leaving Chandler sorry offensive ***.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    Felton is lackluster, I think our best option at the PG is Jr Smith actually....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    were like undefeated when he shoots over 40%. Our record is 19-31. That tells you all you need to know.
    19-30* I agree with you it's a joke imagine we did the Lowry deal
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Lin

vCash
    Is it jist me or does Felton play likes hes got so much swagger and is the dopest player in the league. When in reality he looks like a ****in clown and is prob just slouching because hes a fat piece of ****. Im really startiing to hate this squafd. Gotta lobve New york fans lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    This season can be salvaged. Is there any deal we can swing for a point guard before the deadline without taking long term deals? There are so many pgs out there better than Felton.
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    This season can be salvaged. Is there any deal we can swing for a point guard before the deadline without taking long term deals? There are so many pgs out there better than Felton.
    I wish I can be with you on this one. In reality its over. The best we do is slip into the playoff picture 7-8 where we are the weaker team in every match up on the east. If they make playoffs and that's a huge if they will either be swept or win 1 game max. Im not a downer or glass half empty guy but at this point it is nearly impossible to have any optimism about the Knicks. Horrible upper management, horrible coaching, horrible players with self entitlement.

Trust me I want a PG more than anything but we cant swing any of these poindexters for a poncho and a pack of tootsie roll ups.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Lin
    but it's Melo's team… that he no longer wants to stay with, lol.

Karma is a btich, hahahahaha.