Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

San Antonio @ Brooklyn 06Feb14

San Antonio is the last team we played in 2013 and they pretty much had their way with the Brooklyn Nets leaving them 10-21 (.323) and with little hope. However since that game Brooklyn has been 11-4 (.733), 6-4 (.600) against current playoff teams, and 3-1 (.750) against West Playoff teams. Their current record is 21-25 (.457) and 7th in the Eastern Conf.

To win this game we need to play the same team ball that had us winning games throughout 2014. We need to step up on defense and not let Tony Parker shred us. When Parker is on it just opens up everything for the rest of the Spurs. I would suspect Livingston to be paired up on Parker if Kidd decides to start him or even Anderson if he gets the nod. Anderson might get the nod at SF if JJ sits out again as well.

Paul Pierce was upset at their shorthanded bench against the Phi game which leaves me this question: Does anyone know if Johnson, Blatche, or AK is playing tomorrow?
    Last edited by Ballin-Shhhh; 02-05-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: wrong numbers
    Ballin-

vCash
    From reports all three are playing.

vCash
    I would be surprised if we do not win this game. It should be a double digit win if we come prepared for this game and execute. San Antonio is going to be with Tony Parker as well as Manu Ginobili and Kawhi Leonard. They are just a totally different team right now that Brooklyn needs to take advantage of. To top it all off San Antonio is coming off a double OT win so you can imagine already being shorthanded that fatigue will be a factor. San Antonio has won 21 of the last 22 against the Nets.
    Ballin-