Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Milwaukee Bucks (9-39) @ Denver Nuggets (23-23) 2/5 9:00 PM ET

(9-39) Milwaukee Bucks @ Denver Nuggets (23-23)

Wednesday, February 5th
    9:00 PM ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

Milwaukee Bucks Starters

Brandon Knight -Nate Wolters- Khris Middleton- Ersan Ilyasova- Larry Sanders

Bucks Reserves

Luke Ridnour-Giannis Antetokounmpo-O.J. Mayo-Gary Neal-Caron Butler-Carlos Delfino-Ekpe Udoh-John Henson-Zaza Pachulia-Miroslav Raduljica

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Randy Foye - Wilson Chandler - Kenneth Faried - J.J. Hickson

Nuggets Reserves

JaVale McGee- Timofey Mozgov - Jordan Hamilton - Andre Miller - Darrell Arthur - Evan Fournier- Anthony Randolph - Danilo Gallinari - Quincy Miller- Nate Robinson

vCash
    For the love of goodness Nuggets..that is a 9 win team..do not lose these games.

vCash
    how much will ilyasova score?

vCash
    Would love to see this game, but i have some exams this week and i don't know if i will be able to get up that early lol
    I hope QM will get minutes tonight, just to show that he is better that that guy with crazy name...I really think he can be something special for us, he is smart, big, with nice shooting ability, and athletic too, he just need some more playing time this year.

vCash
    Just win the ****ing game.

vCash
    that's more like it nuggs...starting to pull away now..

vCash
    Slowly but surely Quincy is getting better and better. The talent is clearly there. The hustle is there..the kid is just making rookie mistakes. Still quite raw but pretty soon we're going to be asking him to score more..I don't think he'll disappoint.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson:27928290
    Would love to see this game, but i have some exams this week and i don't know if i will be able to get up that early lol
    I hope QM will get minutes tonight, just to show that he is better that that guy with crazy name...I really think he can be something special for us, he is smart, big, with nice shooting ability, and athletic too, he just need some more playing time this year.
    I like miller alot and was hoping the bucks would be in a spot to draft him. I also knew he was the reason baylor was a good basketball team and that perry Jones was over rated!

But if you were a gm and had 1 roster spot to either sign Quincy or Giannas which player would you sign? You may like miller but you can't honestly think he is better than Giannas! Not to mention Giannas has unlimited potential and just turned 19! Alot of people (I.e chad ford/bill simmons/jalen rose/bill russell) have all said if you did this last draft over that they would select Giannas first overall because he has such a crazy skill set and if he fulfills his potential he is being compared to Durant. He well never be as great off a shooter but will make up for it in his ability to get to the hoop, be a better defender, rebounder, playmaker, and can be a better point forward.

I'm not trying to bait or be a dick I just don't think you can honestly say you think Quincy is/will be the better player long term.

Also have a question for you Denver fans, are there still rumors of you guys trading andre miller? N where was he for the bucks game? Are there any other rumors of denver trades? I heard about the manimal to nyk rumor early this season, anything else?

1 last thing is what picks do you guys current own?

vCash
    I would take Quincy just because of his shooting ability and he is 6'11 now(said it on twitter). And also Shaw said he could become Paul George for Denver...
    And to answer other questions...Yes Andre is still on trading block, but it looks like they are waiting to make bigger deal before TD, and not just move him for pick or Jimmer(Minnesota also wanted him but they don't have anything to offer that Denver would take). He wasn't there for the Bucks game because he had problems with Shaw not playing him in one game (first DNP-CD in his carrer) and got suspended. There are no other rumors right now, and only rumor there was is Faried for Shump but we didn't want to trade him only for Shumpert. And we own better pick of NYK/Denver this year, and the other one goes to Utah.
    And we do own like 9mil in TPE, i hope we use it before it expires AGAIN!

vCash
    Ok thanks for the reply!

Giannas was 6 foot 8 and 7/8 the night of the draft and as if 2 weeks ago was 6 foot 10 and 1/4 and us still growing. I personally think he will be closer to Paul George than the Kevin Durant comparisons. But I really like QM n hope he excels with playing time!

vCash
    Would you guys trade Henson or Sanders, any rumors on those 2?? And what about OJ??