Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

I got a LG for us who is also a pro bowler

I think this guy will get cut and come very cheap in free agency where even we can afford him.
    Richie Incognito was a pro bowler in 2012 and would become our best guard and help the run game even more. Also he is the type of player we need on the offense to team up with Dez Bryant's passion. He is only 30 and should come cheap on a 2 year deal.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Is he a "thug" that you're looking for? You make me want to leave this forum and join BloggingTheBoys.com

Tired with all these useless threads. I'm sure everyone is going to hear you're opinion with the other threads you made.

vCash
    I swear, this same old "thug this thug that" ghetto BS is annoying. We're not all "Kings of the Ghetto". It's getting really childish, you've been preaching you want bad boys on this team for years now. It's starting to sound like a teenage girl with daddy issues. Give it a rest already. Please for the love of God will someone stop these pointless threads.
    Last edited by thedon01; 02-04-2014 at 11:20 AM.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    I swear, this same old "thug this thug that" ghetto BS is annoying. We're not all "Kings of the Ghetto". It's getting really childish, you've been preaching you want bad boys on this team for years now. It's starting to sound like a teenage girl with daddy issues. Give it rest already. Please for the love of God will someone stop these pointless threads.

At this point, I think he would love to have Justin Bieber (arrested for DUI, resisting arrest, drag racing and expired license) what a "thug." I'm sure he can be the punter, I would love to have a "thug" punter, maybe he'll be the next Ray Guy.

vCash
    Maybe mix in some Donnie Wahlburg from NKOTB, Some Marky Mark, A little Alec Baldwin and Kanye and of course Charlie Sheen.

A team full of bad *****.

"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    Maybe mix in some Donnie Wahlburg from NKOTB, Some Marky Mark, A little Alec Baldwin and Kanye and of course Charlie Sheen.

A team full of bad *****.
    Now we're talking! Remember we're all "Kings of the ghetto" ...

vCash
    don't think he is a thug or he has anything to do with the ghetto.

vCash
    also not going to get into the whole "thug" with you again. I don't want you tell on me again when you start something and can't finish it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    also not going to get into the whole "thug" with you again. I don't want you tell on me again when you start something and can't finish it.
    Haaaaaaaah, the ghetto king has jokes today. Thug Life son.

"

vCash
    Thuggg Lifeeee!!! LOB!

vCash

"

vCash
    actually if you read Incognito's text he doesn't come off as a thug or bad boy at all...he is actually a good teammate and everything got blown completely out or proportion....on the merits of his play and perceived nastiness than yea I would like Incognito but it's not like Leary is chop liver....the kid is going to continue to get better as long as he's healthy...I say we draft for depth and beg Waters to come back
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    I wouldn't mind if he signed for cheap. Quality veteran, and would provide some depth. Not sure about waters as he's 36 and coming off a big injury.

titties

vCash
    sigh, if you can't play nice in the sandbox, I will close this....stop the personal stuff

and, if you don't like the thread STAY OUT OF IT! No reason to come into it and trash it multiple times...some of you are crying about blacknell's post, and yet, you just can't help yourself to pointing out your own agendas...make your point (agreeing or disagreeing) and move on...geez....

vCash

I got a LG for us who is also a pro bowler

Idk, after the texts came out apparently he seemed to care about j mart, I'm kind of on his side of all of that junk now, but idk, still a risky move

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast