Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Draft

vCash

2012 Draft

Ahhh reading this makes me so happy.

After one of the worst picks in the first round I can ever remember, the Seattle Seahawks didn't draft any positions of need or draft for the future.

Pete Carroll is proving why he didnít make it in the NFL the first time. Not only was Bruce Irvin a reach at No. 15, the Seahawks proved they were oblivious to their madness by celebrating their selection.

As if the day wasnít bad enough, Seattle selecting Russell Wilson, a QB that doesnít fit their offense at all, was by far the worst move of the draft. With the two worst moves of the draft, Seattle is the only team that received an F on draft day.

Grade: F

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Lol dont u love draft experts lol sheldon richardson was a bad pick for the jets. Matt lienert was a can't miss but aaron rodgers is a project qb with a dumb way of holding the ball. And how on earth was Richard sherman a 5th round draft grade lol how much do these idiots get paid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nandovelez View Post
    Lol dont u love draft experts lol sheldon richardson was a bad pick for the jets. Matt lienert was a can't miss but aaron rodgers is a project qb with a dumb way of holding the ball. And how on earth was Richard sherman a 5th round draft grade lol how much do these idiots get paid
    I mean no one is ever going to be right every time... But sometimes when they're so condescending and dead set on being right, it's fun to call them out.

This one is just pure gold.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Ur right I mean no one is ever right all the time. But when they sit there and say well rhe Seahawks dont know wat there doin when they drafted bruce irvin and wilson and say the jets r dumb for takin three defensive lineman in three years and give teams grades completely destroying there draft it kinda irks me. When Irvin got drafted and Richardson I sat there and said who lol. But u watch highlights and see they can play but mel kiper and mayock and mccshay sit there and say its a bad pick it scratches ur head lol

vCash
    The whole Seahawks secondary is one where none but Earl Thomas was on mels big board but look wat they have done its mind boggling

vCash
    I love Schneider he doesn't care what anybody thinks lol.

vCash
    Origin of the OP quote? Was that from Mel Kiper?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Origin of the OP quote? Was that from Mel Kiper?
    Guessing it was from Walter Football or some other draft site Kiper would of took a shot at Wilsons height not his playing ability.

vCash
    Gotcha. Draft analysts are like weather men... Get paid to be wrong.

vCash
    My bad, should've added the link. It was from Bleacher Report... I know they're garbage, but it was still fun to read. I'm sure there's a ton more out there.

By the way, gotta change your header Boozer... We're not so miserable anymore!

vCash
    Spot on analyzing there, love it.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    My bad, should've added the link. It was from Bleacher Report... I know they're garbage, but it was still fun to read. I'm sure there's a ton more out there.

By the way, gotta change your header Boozer... We're not so miserable anymore!
    Can I bring it back once the Mariners are out of it in May? :P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Can I bring it back once the Mariners are out of it in May? :P
    Hahaha, good point. But hey, we signed Cano... That alone is probably the best thing to happen to the franchise in the last decade (excluding anything Felix).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller1 View Post
    Hahaha, good point. But hey, we signed Cano... That alone is probably the best thing to happen to the franchise in the last decade (excluding anything Felix).
    I'm gonna deck myself out in mariner gear, go all band wagon at their games in hopes it brings a little Seahawk mojo out of em. Probably wont miss a Walker home start all year!! The Hawks SB run was magical, but for me if the M's ever win a championship I'll probably cry in excitement!! GO hawks!

Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

vCash
    I want to see Cano hit 3 hrs off Tanaka.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast