Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 189
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    south OC
    Posts
    1,881
    vCash
    1500

    Give me a Beastly D

    Defense wins championships.

    You have the GOAT and you still can't win.

    Thoughts?
    Last edited by blakersburris; 02-02-2014 at 09:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    966
    vCash
    1600
    I agree and im loving every minute of this beating Denver is getting

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    6,890
    vCash
    1500
    denver sucks... i've been saying it all year.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS



    "We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,549
    vCash
    1500
    I agree.Give me a defense with solid offense and you can win a championship.Russell wilson aint average,hes a pretty good quarterback.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,941
    vCash
    1500
    Sherman a 5th round pick. Carrol drafting Thomas over his boy May. Carrol is a damn good scout. Sucks that we have idiots drafting for us. We will never draft guys like Seattle can.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,733
    vCash
    1500
    Give me a game manager, a strong running game and a great defense.

    It works. It's always worked, and it will always work. The most prolific offense in the history of the game has (thus far) been shut-out... that speaks volumes, doesn't it?

    When push comes to shove, football is a gladiatorial sport - the most physical team tends to win.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    966
    vCash
    1600
    maybe we can hire the other John Schneider, And pick up big corners and Safeties.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,549
    vCash
    1500
    We need to start going after physical secondary.

    Sherman is 6'3 195lbs
    Chancellor is 6'3 230lbs
    Thomas is 6'1 or 6'2 224lbs
    And although brandon isnt playing,hes 6'4 225lbs...

    Dont sleep on the big guys,draft keith mcgill in the 4th please.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,066
    vCash
    1500
    I always say Id take a defensive powerhouse over a offensive powerhouse. When push comes to shove the defense always wins.

    Solid run game, intelligent quarterback play, and an intimidating defense is the recipe for success. It is this season and it has always been in this league.

    We saw it first hand against the bucs. But nah everyone wants a quarterback who can break records just to be a disaster on the greatest stage. The city of Denver takes a giant L today. Luckily we got a defensive minded coach. I'm expecting a serious pass rush next season and if not the bye bye Allen.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,066
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    We need to start going after physical secondary.

    Sherman is 6'3 195lbs
    Chancellor is 6'3 230lbs
    Thomas is 6'1 or 6'2 224lbs
    And although brandon isnt playing,hes 6'4 225lbs...

    Dont sleep on the big guys,draft keith mcgill in the 4th please.
    Exactly why I'm praying to grab Talib via FA or Browner. But naw let's go with bum *** Mike Jenkins like some people are okay with..

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,549
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    I always say Id take a defensive powerhouse over a offensive powerhouse. When push comes to shove the defense always wins.

    Solid run game, intelligent quarterback play, and an intimidating defense is the recipe for success. It is this season and it has always been in this league.

    We saw it first hand against the bucs. But nah everyone wants a quarterback who can break records just to be a disaster on the greatest stage. The city of Denver takes a giant L today. Luckily we got a defensive minded coach. I'm expecting a serious pass rush next season and if not the bye bye Allen.
    Break all the records you want,if you cant back it up with a superbowl it dont mean ****.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,549
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    Exactly why I'm praying to grab Talib via FA or Browner. But naw let's go with bum *** Mike Jenkins like some people are okay with..
    Exactly.Reggie better take notes.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    south OC
    Posts
    1,881
    vCash
    1500

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,066
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    D > o
    More exciting in my book too. I'm happy Goodells plans of ruining the NFL with this pass friendly, protect the quarterback, reciever ******** hasn't played a factor in the Super Bowl.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,248
    vCash
    1500
    Defense is the only way to go
    "The Authentic" FGFYC

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •