Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Why I hate the Super Bowl.....

All the "bandwagon fans" (including the annoying media) who know nothing about football acting all excited and stuff.

Discuss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootleg42 View Post
    All the "bandwagon fans" (including the annoying media) who know nothing about football acting all excited and stuff.

Discuss.
    I agree with you on a certain level.. But I also love it when the Super Bowl is over so MLB can start up in force..

This NFL season Seahawks fans have been beyond annoying..

vCash
    Doesn't bother me. It's an event.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Then don't pay attention to the super bowl?

vCash
    Good teams always have band wagon fans its not just during the SB.

vCash
    Im not a bandwagon fan because i root for the broncos, i just cant root for the Redskins. Theres only two teams to choose from.

vCash
    I know what you mean. But I still love the SB. Although I get depressed cause it means the season is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I know what you mean. But I still love the SB. Although I get depressed cause it means the season is over.
    It's not so much that I hate the actual game.

It's that I hate what the non-sports media turns it into. It's annoying as hell to watch the news anchors act like they love football when in reality, they know or care zero about it. I hate it when they interview cluelss people in the streets or in parties. This is not about people who know nothing about sports. It's supposed to be about us....the REAL football fans. The ones who watch every week, know the game, know the stories, etc, not for clueless dumb people who just follow what the dumb non-sports media says.

My rant is over for now, discuss.

vCash
    It's not so much that I hate the actual game.

It's that I hate what the non-sports media turns it into. It's annoying as hell to watch the news anchors act like they love football when in reality, they know or care zero about it. I hate it when they interview cluelss people in the streets or in parties. This is not about people who know nothing about sports. It's supposed to be about us....the REAL football fans. The ones who watch every week, know the game, know the stories, etc, not for clueless dumb people who just follow what the dumb non-sports media says.

My rant is over for now, discuss.
    Send fox an email, Maybe they will send a clueless reporter to your house for the next SB to interview you..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    Send fox an email, Maybe they will send a clueless reporter to your house for the next SB to interview you..
    If that happens, someone is getting punched in the face.

If the reporter is a hot broad, I'll just hit on her during the whole interview to try to get some pu tang.

vCash
    Eh, if you think that's bad try being a hardcore boxing fan around the time of a Floyd mayweather fight. All of a sudden everyone knows boxing, and wants to tell me why so and so will win.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    haha yea. i work in times square so i was walking through SB blvd everyday looking at these clowns. one set up had trivia going and a dude asked who won the SB last year and someone didnt know....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    haha yea. i work in times square so i was walking through SB blvd everyday looking at these clowns. one set up had trivia going and a dude asked who won the SB last year and someone didnt know....
    The worst part about those trivia games is that when they ask that kind of question, the person stands there thinking as if he/she could actually ponder the answer. I wish people could be more honest and say "I don't know...I don't follow or like football". I would love seeing that on TV.

vCash

Discuss.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fo-Jckl_MU
    Striving for a kinder, gentler PhillyFaninLA

vCash
    You hate the Super Bowl because other people like to watch it? You must be a sad human being.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast