Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 48: Bucks vs Knicks

VS

Monday, February 3, 2014

8:00 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Great game!. Cool seeing Giannis' parents in the crowd. Giannis was good, Middleton was shootin the lights out and Knight with that great 3 point shot to bail out our horrible defense down the stretch. Caron sprained his ankle bad....that sucks but now even more guaranteed minutes for Giannis.
    On a side note, I heard Del3no is gonna be with the team within a week or so. Is he ready for practice or is it just a reevaluation by our team doctors from his surgery back in December.

vCash
    Great win. All our young guys played very well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Town Kickers View Post
    Great win. All our young guys played very well.
    These are the types of wins we want to see- the young guys leading the charge.

Sanders with another decent game. Nothing to write home about, but he starting to string together some consistency, which is huge.

Man since Knight got it going in December he's averaging over 18 PPG. Hopefully he can take another step forward next year as a distributor, because I really don't see how the Bucks are adding a PG unless it's Exum.

I think right now my hope is that the Bucks can get Knight to settle in a little at PG but also be able to work off the ball more as Giannis starts to get more ball-dominant. Think I'm still hoping to draft Wiggins.

As bad as this team has been this year, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs next year without any major changes. Just drafting Wiggins. They still have so much upside on the roster.

vCash
    http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...-game-show.htm

Sparky and Woelfel talking Knight really coming around for scoring and Middleton put the Jennings trade over the top. Bucks won that trade. Then Woelfel said your finally coming around on Knight? Sparky is like, he's a great scorer and offguard. He's no point guard. Woelfel and him yap a bit about that. Then Sparky said Giannis been bringing the ball up the court. Then they were saying in the system if Giannis was pointforward. You wouldn't really need a true pg anyway.

Then they said still could end up with Wiggins or lose lottery and drop to 4 and get Exum or Smart. Then Sparky said Smart and Knight be the Jennings/Ellis back court all over again. He doesn't want that. Then they mention Butlers high ankle sprain. Then mention Henson will be back in practice and might be ready for Wednesday's game against the Nuggets. Then they talk about players to trade like Udoh.

Then they said they mention same guys over and over again. Then Sparky said Butler. Then Woelfel said oh no not Butler. Sparky said oh yeah he would of had him traded way before February. Woelfel said you need good locker room guys. Kinda like what Kurt Thomas did for the Fear the Deer run.

vCash

Giannis family in the crowd and first Bucks game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thornga2 View Post
    These are the types of wins we want to see- the young guys leading the charge.

Sanders with another decent game. Nothing to write home about, but he starting to string together some consistency, which is huge.

Man since Knight got it going in December he's averaging over 18 PPG. Hopefully he can take another step forward next year as a distributor, because I really don't see how the Bucks are adding a PG unless it's Exum.

I think right now my hope is that the Bucks can get Knight to settle in a little at PG but also be able to work off the ball more as Giannis starts to get more ball-dominant. Think I'm still hoping to draft Wiggins.

As bad as this team has been this year, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs next year without any major changes. Just drafting Wiggins. They still have so much upside on the roster.
    I still don't see this being a successful team without someone who can distribute the ball. Look at Indy even, as good as they are what hold's them back? Their PG.

We will simply be another first round exit team until we figure our the PG position.

Also, everyone around here like to puke about how bad OJ Mayo has been but what do you think Andrew Wiggins is going to do without someone who get him his looks he wants? We have effective players on our roster now, just not someone who can get them the ball in a timely manner.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I just got done watching this game. What a finish. Brandon Knight has some game in him, I still don't think he's the answer at point for us though. Good to see him man up to Melo there at the end.

Zaza is again at the very least looking serviceable, I know people still think we overpaid him and we did to an extent but he is pretty important to this team, not only his playing but I feel as though he has been a constant on this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    I still don't see this being a successful team without someone who can distribute the ball. Look at Indy even, as good as they are what hold's them back? Their PG.

We will simply be another first round exit team until we figure our the PG position.

Also, everyone around here like to puke about how bad OJ Mayo has been but what do you think Andrew Wiggins is going to do without someone who get him his looks he wants? We have effective players on our roster now, just not someone who can get them the ball in a timely manner.
    Wiggins is not a catch-and-shoot player. He has clearly been able to get his jumpshot off on his own when aggressive and he gets to the rim at will. Knight deserves another season IMO, especially if we get Wiggins or Parker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ_56 View Post
    Wiggins is not a catch-and-shoot player. He has clearly been able to get his jumpshot off on his own when aggressive and he gets to the rim at will. Knight deserves another season IMO, especially if we get Wiggins or Parker.
    I think he's played himself into another audition for next year as well, but by no means am I not looking to upgrade that position this offseason if possible.

ANd right now Wiggins is simply relying on being more athletically gifted then his opponent. That won't happen in the NBA, so I'm intrigued to see how he adjusts.