Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lance Stephenson not taking ASG snub well

vCash

vCash
    Was it really that big of a snub? Yeah he deserved consideration, but were his numbers amazing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Was it really that big of a snub? Yeah he deserved consideration, but were his numbers amazing?
    they were decent, but with a weak crop of reserves in the East, anything could happen. kinda not surprised Lance wasn't considered but wouldn't be surprised if he was. def should have made it Joe Johnson if Lance was teh next guy. him or Lowry, as guards.

vCash
    Leads the league in triple doubles , leads team in assit , shooting around 50 % from the field he def the snub of the east this year in a weak SG crop . Joe Johnson has no business being near the All Star game even he was surprised . Only reason I think Lance didn't make it is because if his so called attitude . Prob his only season he would get in unless he keeps improving and the SG spot in the east gets more trash .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Leads the league in triple doubles , leads team in assit , shooting around 50 % from the field he def the snub of the east this year in a weak SG crop . Joe Johnson has no business being near the All Star game even he was surprised . Only reason I think Lance didn't make it is because if his so called attitude . Prob his only season he would get in unless he keeps improving and the SG spot in the east gets more trash .
    I know I know. But its 3 trip dubs. But should there really be a riot over it? Its a snub, he deserved recognition, but his stats weren't blowing anyone out of the water. Pacers got their 2 AS. Demarcus Cousins should be the real one upset. Lance doesn't need to "kill" anyone over it (obviously not literal).

vCash
    Honestly, he is not having an all-season but I will say this his improvement has been tremendous. He has became such a vital all-around player for Indy.

vCash
    goon
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    4 triple doubles , he had one after learning he didn't make the team . Most of the teams that have had the best record in the league had 3 all stars , Heat , Spurs and I think the Pistons had 4 at one point . Actually the best SG in the East this year didn't make due to his team sucking but the starting PG in the east one one of the worst teams is. Lance feels motivated and disrespected especially seeing Joe only got in for a couple of weeks of good play and then he went back to being bad again . Kyrie and Joe spots should be replaced with Lowry and Lance but they wouldn't do that unlike a Kobe did . Hell Iverson should have rejected when he was playing bad but didn't because of his ego lol

vCash
    4 triple doubles , he had one after learning he didn't make the team . Most of the teams that have had the best record in the league had 3 all stars , Heat , Spurs and I think the Pistons had 4 at one point . Actually the best SG in the East this year didn't make due to his team sucking but the starting PG in the east one one of the worst teams is. Lance feels motivated and disrespected especially seeing Joe only got in for a couple of weeks of good play and then he went back to being bad again . Kyrie and Joe spots should be replaced with Lowry and Lance but they wouldn't do that unlike a Kobe did . Hell Iverson should have rejected when he was playing bad but didn't because of his ego lol
    Sorry but Lance is not playing better than Wade, even with Wade missing games. This is not a knock on Lance and saying he's playing bad though. But at this point he is not better than Wade even banged up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    Sorry but Lance is not playing better than Wade, even with Wade missing games. This is not a knock on Lance and saying he's playing bad though. But at this point he is not better than Wade even banged up.
    When did I say Lance was better than Wade ?

vCash
    Lance deserves it more than Kyrie. But my point is that its not the biggest snub ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Lance deserves it more than Kyrie. But my point is that its not the biggest snub ever.
    But it is the biggest one this season. Selecting joe Johnson over lance even proves that entertainment comes in consideration when picking all stars for coaches. It shows a hole in selection of reserves.

vCash
    When did I say Lance was better than Wade ?
    I am drunk. So perhaps I read wrong and apologize for that.

vCash
    if he was in the west he wouldnt even be considered how upset could he really be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast