Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Keenan Allen Pepsi NEXT Rookie of the Year!

Back in April on night two of the NFL Draft, the San Diego Chargers selected Keenan Allen in the third round. At the time, General Manager Tom Telesco said they were shocked that he was still on the board. Wide receiver was not a position of need for the Bolts, but when a player as talented as Allen is still available, itís a no brainer to select him.
    The Cal product set Chargers rookie records with 1,046 yards and 71 catches, leading all NFL rookies in receptions, yards and touchdown catches (eight). The 21-year old was voted the Pepsi Next Rookie of the Week on four occasions and became the first rookie to top the 1,000-yard plateau since A.J. Green in 2011. He was also just the fifth since 2000 to do so. Furthermore, no Chargers rookie topped 100 yards in back-to-back games since Don Norton in 1960, but Allen accomplished that feat not once but twice.
    Still, for all his personal accomplishments and statistics, Allen was adamant before leaving for New York that if he won the award, it would say more about the team than it would about him as an individual.
    He's been a great draft and rook this year...

http://www.chargers.com/news/article...1-93741260834a

vCash
    So fun watching Keenan Allen play this year, he and Ladarius Green give me great confidence in this offense in the long haul.

vCash
    lololol charger

Little victories right.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSized View Post
    lololol charger

Little victories right.

C;mon bro ... Charger fans have had nothing but little victories since '63.

Besides, while I rarely get answered and am mostly alone I like to post something here at least once a week to keep it "current" ... at least that's my excuse....