Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777

    And the AP OROY Goes to...

    Not Keenan Allen.

    Congratulations RB Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers!!!!!!


    Correct decision, he carried this team with Rodgers out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,296
    vCash
    500
    Good.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,751
    vCash
    1500
    Agreed. Not a knock on Allen, either. Both are great young talents.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    good for him

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    721
    vCash
    1500
    It was pretty clear IMO. Not to take away from the rookie season Keenan Allen had, he was always in "discussion", but IMO it was pretty obvious Lacy would win this award...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    500
    Was there really any doubt? You would have to be a pretty big homer to think Allen was going to win this award.

    Lacy had to put the team on his back while Rodgers was out and still managed to keep them in contention for the playoffs while facing stacked boxes.

    Not to be rude but I'd find it hard to believe any1 thought Allen was going to win...

    Allen had a very successful season but wasn't close to the MVP of his team while Lacy was by far the MVP. Allen wasn't even the best player on offense for the Chargers.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ja-Blam
    Posts
    7,372
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSized View Post
    Not Keenan Allen.

    Congratulations RB Eddie Lacy, Green Bay Packers!!!!!!

    Correct decision, he carried this team with Rodgers out.
    I think it was the correct decision, but isn't saying he carried the team a bit of a misnomer? Did they even win a game with Rodgers out?
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think it was the correct decision, but isn't saying he carried the team a bit of a misnomer? Did they even win a game with Rodgers out?
    Uh, yes. They went 2-2-1 when Flynn started or played most of the game.

    I expected better out of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSized View Post
    Uh, yes. They went 2-2-1 when Flynn started or played most of the game.

    I expected better out of you
    He averaged nearly 84 yards and 1 TD per game without Rodgers and won more than 1 game nearly single handed. Cowboys game comes to mind. He did all this with 8 in the box basically every snap. With GB's backup QB starting, Lacy faced more stacked boxes than nearly any other RB in the NFL on a weekly basis.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    He averaged nearly 84 yards and 1 TD per game without Rodgers and won more than 1 game nearly single handed. Cowboys game comes to mind. He did all this with 8 in the box basically every snap. With GB's backup QB starting, Lacy faced more stacked boxes than nearly any other RB in the NFL on a weekly basis.
    Without his run threat, I don't think we win any of those games. Def not DAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,922
    vCash
    1500
    The correct choice.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    I started a bad trend, every award getting a thread lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,764
    vCash
    1500
    Warford is still the offensive rookie.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,213
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    Warford is still the offensive rookie.
    Yeah he had more if an influence on his team as a guard lulz

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    Warford is still the offensive rookie.
    Warford had a great rookie season but he just didn't make nearly the impact as Lacy or even Allen. It would take some bad seasons by all other rookies for a guard to even have a chance. Even then it may not be possible.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •