- Kings are struggling of late, going 1-4 in their last 5 games and scoring a total of 3 goals during that span.
- Kings have the best team GAA at 2.07, but the 29th worst offense at 2.29 GPG.
- Kings have the best FO win % in the NHL.
- Flyers are coming off a tough 5-3 loss in Anaheim Thursday night.
- Flyers were 6-7-1 in January and a just 1-4-1 in their last 6 games.
- Flyers are clicking at a 23.1% clip on the PP over their last 14 games.
After what I saw against the Ducks, this California trip has the potential to get pretty ugly...
Hopefully the defense finally comes to play because they've looked atrocious lately, and we don't score enough goals to be able to get away with that.
My guess would be that the Kings snap out of their funk and score at least 4 tonight, probably 5. All of the better teams in the league beat us down pretty steadily and I don't see that changing tonight.