Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Riley made a big mistake for not signing Bynum?

The Pacers are very closed to signing Andrew Bynum. Miami had no chance against Hibbert alone. Now can you imagine the Pacers adding Bynum in the mixture? All I am saying, I wish that I am wrong but I think Riley made a BIG mistake for not signing Bynum when they had a chance to do so.

vCash
    I tend to agree. How Bynum could be worse than Mason et al, who have no chance of any playoff minutes?

vCash
    If we get by Indiana this season....

vCash
    Uh no. Bynum just wants money, and he hasn't even signed with the Pacers and there isn't a contract on the table, so the sense of panic and fear all of a sudden is kinda silly. Plus, this a way for Bynums agent to try and extort more than the vet min from Miami, which isn't gonna happen. Don't be surprised if Bynum's here in the coming days/weeks...

vCash

Riley made a big mistake for not signing Bynum?

He signed with the Pacers a few minutes ago. It is official now. I just hope that this team shows exactly what has made them back 2 back champs when the time comes cuz we r going to need it.

I'm not saying that Bynum is al that, I'm just saying his size makes it a little more difficult for us.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Bynum was going to add nothing but headaches to this team.

vCash
    While Bynum wouldn't have been a good fit here, I do like the move for Indiana.

I would like to see us make a trade to bring in a wing defender while cutting some of the "fat" that's lingering over our bench (JJ, Mason Jr., Douglas, etc.). We have too many players of identical or very similar skill sets. That counts as "depth," sure, but it doesn't do much for us, especially since they never see the floor.

vCash
    Oden better work out lol

But that being said w.e screw Bynum let him bowl his knees away in Indiana…I do not like having Mason Jr, James Jones, Toney Douglas I think one of those 3 or all 3 need to go. I still wish we signed a strong wing defender who can shoot the 3 ball..like Dahantay Jones, Spurs just signed Shannon Brown to a 10 day contract. I honestly hate Battier starting too but w.e

vCash
    If Miami can turn up their three point shooting in the playoffs than the worry of of bigs controlling the paint from Indiana would be minimal. Hopefully Oden can get some rhythm.... other than that HEAT NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by york_2014 View Post
    If Miami can turn up their three point shooting in the playoffs than the worry of of bigs controlling the paint from Indiana would be minimal. Hopefully Oden can get some rhythm.... other than that HEAT NATION!
    agreed... once Allen and Battier start hitting their shots, everything will be okay

vCash
    Bynum is just a headcase and will implode the Indiana locker room by doing something stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Bynum is just a headcase and will implode the Indiana locker room by doing something stupid.
    Doubt it he's not that stupid he's trying to get another ring. Didn't hear any issues from him in the playoffs all those years with the Lakers. Even if he just plays 5-6 minutes a game in the playoffs he's going to give a team like Miami a tough time in the low post. He hasn't been very consistent but I watched him completely embarrass Noah during the first week of the season.

Miami could have used him but that isn't really how they play and he's not a defensive type player anymore. Pat Riley probably wants an extra wing defender.

vCash
    Mahinmi is a better player than Bynum.

Bynum's lack of mobility actually helps the HEAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Mahinmi is a better player than Bynum.

Bynum's lack of mobility actually helps the HEAT.
    No he's not lol... Defensively sure but Inside Bynum is going to give Miami a **** ton of problems. Now if Miami is smart which they are he won't be a big factor if they just attack him over and over again have his lack of defense keep him off the floor. But if they don't he's going to play 6-7 minutes a game and get some easy *** points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    No he's not lol... Defensively sure but Inside Bynum is going to give Miami a **** ton of problems. Now if Miami is smart which they are he won't be a big factor if they just attack him over and over again have his lack of defense keep him off the floor. But if they don't he's going to play 6-7 minutes a game and get some easy *** points.
    when i went to Cleveland-Miami a couple months ago (the game Mike Brown got tossed) Bynum looked AWFUL. Literally couldnt get up and down the court. Bosh was bullying him around, and he just looked like he didnt want to be out there.

Bynum doesnt seem to fit our team mold. I remember an article a couple years ago that there were people that said theyve never seen an NBA player that hates basketball more than Bynum. Hes just in it for the check.

Im okay with it. Is there anyone similar to Birdman that we can get? Hopefully we can draft someone like Mitch McGary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast