Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

When will the Nets realize..[Richard Sherman voice]: Deron Williams is a mediocre PG

I'm mean am I right or nah?

This dude just stands around chucks a 3, mopes. Marquis Teague looked better than him. Shaun Livingston took his job. IDK how homie gets away w/ it. As an NBA fan it's insulting to watch that. We'd bake this kat if he were on the Knicks playing like that.
    shots fired?

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    he's a system PG. we all know that. Kidd doesn't have a system.

thus, reason why Deron Williams sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post

Nah.. that team was hot w/ him off the floor. He back and he initiates a 3 gm. losing streak. TOR, OKC and they losing to Indy tomorrow.

It's more than just system. And Kidd was running a system w/ ball movement, high screens and drives while D-Will was down. This kat get away w/ too much crap play at PG.
    shots fired?

vCash

Eastern teams suck in general. Not really his fault teams can't even set decent picks. Only teams that set decent picks are miami pacers and atlanta. Coincidence? i think not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Nah.. that team was hot w/ him off the floor. He back and he initiates a 3 gm. losing streak. TOR, OKC and they losing to Indy tomorrow.

It's more than just system. And Kidd was running a system w/ ball movement, high screens and drives while D-Will was down. This kat get away w/ too much crap play at PG.
    he didn't initiate a losing streak. all three teams are better than the Nets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPURSFAN1 View Post
    Eastern teams suck in general. Not really his fault teams can't even set decent picks. Only teams that set decent picks are miami pacers and atlanta. Coincidence? i think not.
    how wasn't that a problem for Joe during the streak? or how about Livingston? why y'all make so much excuses for Deron Williams?

He mediocre. This is what happens when you put sorry *** mediocre PG to play on a court.
    shots fired?

vCash
    add Toronto to that list. not being a homer - they are good this year. after the Gay trade of course.

vCash
    he didn't initiate a losing streak. all three teams are better than the Nets.
    So you telling me his 2 TOs vs TOR wasn't a reason they loss that game? his sorry *** play tonight meant nothing? look how Joe Johnson has disappeared eversince D-Will came back. Com'on now.
    shots fired?

vCash
    So you telling me his 2 TOs vs TOR wasn't a reason they loss that game? his sorry *** play tonight meant nothing? look how Joe Johnson has disappeared eversince D-Will came back. Com'on now.
    Joe Johnson disappears all the time. him having 7 all star appearances is a joke.

vCash
    He was pretty solid in the 2nd half of the year last season. I don't know if he's done, but injuries are killing his career. Things probably won't get better from here with that big frame of his.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Joe Johnson disappears all the time. him having 7 all star appearances is a joke.
    get over the Lowry snub homie. LOLS

We talking team chemistry and a PG who's been mediocre in a NY setting. And how he goes unscathed here in NYC. Melo gets trashed on a daily basis when the Knicks lose. Deron Williams gets nothing. No fan hate. No media blasting, nothing. This is a max player in NYC said to be a franchise player, playing like a mediocre 2nd string PG.

Deron Williams had 1 assist tonight. Uno. Teague comes in and outplays him.
    shots fired?

vCash
    injuries are the reason why he's playing so "mediocre."

vCash
    how wasn't that a problem for Joe during the streak? or how about Livingston? why y'all make so much excuses for Deron Williams?

He mediocre. This is what happens when you put sorry *** mediocre PG to play on a court.
    Deron isn't a scoring point guard. Joe Johnson is a scorer. Deron is a facilitator, but the team can't even set decent picks. How is he supposed to work? Do you see the clippers or spurs. Tons of great picks(ex. tim duncan). They are totally different players/positions. He can't facilitate when the players are to old to even give a fawk.

vCash
    get over the Lowry snub homie. LOLS

We talking team chemistry and a PG who's been mediocre in a NY setting. And how he goes unscathed here in NYC. Melo gets trashed on a daily basis when the Knicks lose. Deron Williams gets nothing. No fan hate. No media blasting, nothing. This is a max player in NYC said to be a franchise player, playing like a mediocre 2nd string PG.
    blame it on his jello ankles. whenever he gets into a groove he hurts himself again. we've all seen how he played when he was healthy.

vCash
    Deron isn't a scoring point guard.
    what?

Joe Johnson is a scorer. Deron is a facilitator, but the team can't even set decent picks.
    How is Livingston doing good w/ these screens and picks but Deron isn't? you realize KG is the C right?

How is he supposed to work? Do you see the clippers or spurs. Tons of great picks(ex. tim duncan).
    He plays w/ Kevin Garnett, one of the best pick/screen setters in the NBA. Not even Tyson Chandler can save Deron at this point.

They are totally different players/positions. He can't facilitate when the players are to old to even give a fawk.
    He's been playing like a sorry *** mediocre PG.

30 mins [-21] 14 pts 1 ast 0 rebs
    14 mins [+5] 7 pts 3 ast 2 rebs

Com'on now!
    shots fired?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast