Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,771
    vCash
    1500

    Giants Unveil New "Old School" Orange Alternate Unis

    So...this is the type of offseason this has been. New jerseys are thread-worthy...



    THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER:7



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,562
    vCash
    2500
    Those are actually cool. I've always liked that writing. I still want those black jerseys though!
    Last edited by SFrush90; 01-31-2014 at 02:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    19,771
    vCash
    1500
    Me too, it's a nice look. I also like the 1980's alternate road unis with the "SF".

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    9,002
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Me too, it's a nice look. I also like the 1980's alternate road unis with the "SF".
    How many alternate uniforms do teams need?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,562
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    How many alternate uniforms do teams need?
    Never enough. More uniform's, more $$$$.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    9,002
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Never enough. More uniform's, more $$$$.
    Except the money from merchandise sales is split evenly among the teams (ie. jerseys, hats, shirts, pennants, etc) the marginal amount of cash any one team gets for the sales of their team themed crap likely isn't much. (at least not to big market teams like the dodgers and giants.)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Red Bluff, CA
    Posts
    1,587
    vCash
    1500

    Giants Unveil New "Old School" Orange Alternate Unis

    I don't like it. Does this mean they are doing away with the current orange jerseys?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,562
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    Except the money from merchandise sales is split evenly among the teams (ie. jerseys, hats, shirts, pennants, etc) the marginal amount of cash any one team gets for the sales of their team themed crap likely isn't much. (at least not to big market teams like the dodgers and giants.)
    It was just a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by T 980 View Post
    I don't like it. Does this mean they are doing away with the current orange jerseys?
    I believe so.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,562
    vCash
    2500
    I want them to bring back this jersey.

    http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...Ze4AbQytHA.jpg

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    9,002
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    It was just a joke.



    I believe so.
    womp womp my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I want them to bring back this jersey.

    http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...Ze4AbQytHA.jpg
    Weren't they really bad during the stretch of time these existed.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North Orange County
    Posts
    9,454
    vCash
    1500
    Damn those are ugly.

    The grey "SF" ones look good but these are :barf: Get rid of the orange softball tops.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,562
    vCash
    2500
    Also, the numbers will be on the front and back.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBLUE15 View Post
    Damn those are ugly.

    The grey "SF" ones look good but these are :barf: Get rid of the orange softball tops.
    That's tight.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    7,957
    vCash
    1500
    I want the Black jersey we wore in 2001-2002, still my favorite.

    http://sonsofjohnnielemaster.blogspo...nts-black.html

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    7,957
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBLUE15 View Post
    Damn those are ugly.

    The grey "SF" ones look good but these are :barf: Get rid of the orange softball tops.
    Currently my favorite jersey.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •