Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Why Don't We Use Chris Copeland?

He had a great rookie season last year. When he found playing time, he did this:

Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month (April)

April 14 vs. Indiana: Posted 20 points and three rebounds in a 90-80 win over the Pacers.

April 15 @ Chicago: Recorded 32 points and seven rebounds in a 106-95 loss to the Bulls.

April 17 vs. Atlanta: Tallied a career-high 33 points and added three rebounds in a 98-92 victory over the Hawks.

We gave him a $3,000,000 contract for this season and have never used him! Why? Look at his stats per 36 minutes:

19.7 points (FG%:0.467), 4.3 3PTM (3PT%:0.419), 3.3 rebaunds, 2.3 asists, 1.3 blocks

Don't you think he deserves more playing time than 5.4 minutes per game?

vCash
    Vogel said the plan is to use Copeland in small ball lineups, with him at the 4.

Right now, we use a 9-man rotation.

I too, am wondering why we signed him now. He really isn't utilized, even before Granger was still out.

#iubb

vCash
    Scola is in his way. Scola is a shooting slump away from getting benched for Copeland. Scola will get released at the end of this year championship or not.

vCash
    We got Copeland to be our backup 4 I think, before knowing that we would acquire Scola. We got Scola and that in turn left no minutes for Copeland. I wouldn't mind using him when Scola is having an off night which he has had a lot of lately it seems.