Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What Games Are You Going To?

In case you didnt know, individual game tickets go on sale today starting at 10am on the dodgers website. Just planned my list of games since I still dont know which games I can go to because of school/work. Planning to get tickets for that Babe Ruth bobblehead :P

Also, the Dodgers are making bank. Raised ticket prices and season tickets are completely sold out. For years, we can always buy season tickets this time of the year, but not this year! I guess investment is starting to pay off. Hopefully, it keeps selling out, but not to the extent where I have to be on a waiting list for decades. Haha. Planning to get my season tickets in few years.

What games are you looking forward to?

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    The Don Newcombe jersey game.

vCash
    Opening Day.......................... And then TBD throughout the season

vCash
    My plan is to attend all 3 games in May when the Dodgers come to Washington DC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FS-1964 View Post
    My plan is to attend all 3 games in May when the Dodgers come to Washington DC.
    The Green line huh?

vCash
    My gf and I are heading back to Arizona to catch 3 spring training games in a couple weekends. Almost bought the 15 game mini plan until I remembered how terrible it is to get in and out of the stadium/parking lot on giveaway nights.

vCash
    When my colleagues, customers and family bestow kindness upon me with tickets. .I am a lucky one and usually find myself at the stadium in prime seats around 10 Games per year..and I don't pay a dime..unless its a playoff game of coarse! See you all at the stadium..might have to go to more games this year if my Dodgers aren't on TV..ugh..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Finch:28001065
    My gf and I are heading back to Arizona to catch 3 spring training games in a couple weekends. Almost bought the 15 game mini plan until I remembered how terrible it is to get in and out of the stadium/parking lot on giveaway nights.
    Hahhaha yeah. Personally, I'd gladly pay $15-20 if they can get a system going where I can be out of the stadium in 15-20 mins. Paying that much money for parking, outside of DTLA proper, says a lot.

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikekhelxD View Post
    Hahhaha yeah. Personally, I'd gladly pay $15-20 if they can get a system going where I can be out of the stadium in 15-20 mins. Paying that much money for parking, outside of DTLA proper, says a lot.
    It can be really brutal at times, on busy nights it's worth it to get there early and park at Elysian Park and just walk up the hill. Went to a couple giveaway nights last season and it each time it ended up taking me over an hour just to get out of the lot.

vCash
    The ones after Mattingly is gone.

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / 18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersfan01 View Post
    The ones after Mattingly is gone.
    Guess you won't be at the World Series

vCash
    Any one I can get to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    The Green line huh?
    Sorry...yeah, take the Pentagon City yellow to green. Not a long trip...just packed with nats fans.
    Last edited by FS-1964; 02-22-2014 at 11:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FS-1964 View Post
    Sorry...yeah, take the Pentagon City yellow to green. Not a long trip...just packed with nats fans.
    I went to the Laker game while they were out there and that red line which is already bad enough was packed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    I went to the Laker game while they were out there and that red line which is already bad enough was packed.
    I go to Caps games every now and then. Rocking the Red, on the Red line, packed like sardines.
    Laker games are kinda embarrassing, Purple and Gold EVERYWHERE!!!