Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 117
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    232

    Game #47: LA Lakers vs. Charlotte Bobcats - We're getting better at this

    Go Lakers! Onto the lottery!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    French Riviera
    Posts
    18,595
    I'm afraid we win this one, but with dantoni in charge we'll always have a chance to lose.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm afraid we win this one, but with dantoni in charge we'll always have a chance to lose.


    McBob goes off for a trip-dub

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,864
    Smells like a win.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    232
    Worst defense in the league.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    21,619
    Al jeff 30/15 game

    Pau very frustrated after the game...


    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,864
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Al jeff 30/15 game

    Pau very frustrated after the game...
    **Pau throws shoe**

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,996
    Is Nash playing?

    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    24,584
    Hahaha damn.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    2,213
    Ok Lakers let's just keep doing what we have been doing.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,371
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7:27899081
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Al jeff 30/15 game

    Pau very frustrated after the game...
    **Pau throws shoe**
    And yells spanish expletives

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,864
    Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 5m
    D'Antoni says Pau Gasol (groin injury) will play tonight against Charlotte.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    21,619
    ay dios mio


    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,864
    I'm telling you guys... We are going to win tonight. There's something in the air that says Lakers win.

    TACOS FOR EVERYONE!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    11,840
    Pau Gasol playing while hurt huh?

    ... 2-14 performance CALLING IT NOW!


    "He ain't even stretch doe!" - D'Angelo Russell


Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •