Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

How do we acclimate Bargs and Stat back into small ball's winning ways?

I'm just curious how Bargnani and STAT fit into this team when it is obvious this team plays much better when we go small. I assume both can play back up minutes at the Center position, but I just don't see how it really works? Thoughts?

vCash
    We don't. Bargs is not a winning player. Amare..ehh I guess if someone gets in foul trouble

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    They won't. The team is 4-0 since Bargs injury. I honestly believe we're a much better team without him.

I agree with the above post. Amar'e ehh maybe.

vCash
    I've been saying this for a while. Bargs game sucks the life out of players. As skill as he is it just doesn't work out with this roster. He needs a scoring center or be a center to be somewhat effective and in all honesty we don't need his skill set.

Tyler fits what we need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    I've been saying this for a while. Bargs game sucks the life out of players. As skill as he is it just doesn't work out with this roster. He needs a scoring center or be a center to be somewhat effective and in all honesty we don't need his skill set.

Tyler fits what we need.
    agree
    tyler is a perfect fit for this team
    and if he keeps this up and improves
    he'll be a starter

vCash
    Its only 4 games but Bargs just doesnt fit at all with the small ball lineup. Maybe spot on minutes as the backup C with Tyler as the PF. He still can spread the floor and drive to the hoop. Why are posters automatically disregarding his good games? He can be effective if used properly.

As for Amare he is easier to fit than Bargs. Same role as before... Off the bench spot up PF/C.

People need to stop pointing fingers at this player or that player for just a little winning streak. We are playing small ball and thats it. Its not like this is the first 4 game winning streak of this season either... Remember the west coast trip anyone? Woodson just needs to do a better job with his rotations when we do get these 2 back. Who knows if we ever will this season?
    Last edited by Weezy; 01-31-2014 at 07:59 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania:27899246
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post

Tyler fits what we need.
    agree
    he'll be a starter
    With a half way decent coach yes, with woody no he wont

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    agree
    he'll be a starter
    Tyler does fit well but of course politics are involved and his minutes will be gone whenever we are healthy again. I would def keep him for next year though.

vCash
    It really sucks but Vets over Developing players on this team. I just don't understand if there are not productive minutes then why are these vet kept in the game so long. Murray got shafted when Prig returned. So expect Tyler as well when Brags and Stat get back. I just don't think we should start Bargs. Tyler to me Has to keep playing IDK really at this point I don't care anymore as long as we win games. We played garbage teams. Lets see what happens when we start playing the better teams in the league.

vCash
    Brags need to go play soccer or something

vCash
    There is no timetable for his return so don't have to worry about acclimating him to nothing. Amare and Martin should get the minutes off the bench more than Bargs for the rest of the year.

Don't need a 7ft jump shooter, we lack interior offensive presence and Martin and Amare are better at that than Bargnani.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    We don't. Unfortunately, were gonna have to play at least one of them. Backup big man next to KMart or Tyler works for me.

vCash
    Don't kid yourself. We could go undefeated with them being out and once they get healthy, Woody will throw them back in there and stop going with what works.

I don't mind having Amare playing because he has been productive and efficient. But Bargs, ehh...

vCash
    I really love Tyler's game though. He's very useful. A shame he will be buried once these guys come back.

vCash
    We need to put JR or Hardaway in the starting lineup to start for purposes of balance. No reason we need Timmy, JR AND Amare/Bargs off the bench. Thats too much scoring and not enough D to be coming off the bench.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast