Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Did Andre get snubbed?

Guys like Hibbert gets in based off teams success...i mean he's no bum, but 11/7 is not All Star worthy even with 2.8bpg. Did Drummond get robbed?

Fun Fact: Allen "no braids" Iverson was the last Piston All Star

#****Broyles

vCash
    No just because he is so young and the 13-15 year old fan voters dont know him yet.

Plus if youre taller youre better.

vCash
    Hibbert doesn't deserve it over Dre. At 7'2 he should have 2.8 blocks a game. He hits 74% free throws and that's the only clear advantage. Dre's 21.44 PER compared to Hibbert's 16.52 PER. Dre has the game more suited for the all star game also.

Also want to add that Hibbert's FG% is 46% compared to Dre's 60%.
    Last edited by DetroitBadBoy; 01-30-2014 at 10:58 PM.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    Kids got plenty of All-star games in his future. Its a popularity contest these days.

vCash

Did Andre get snubbed?

I think he definitely got snubbed. In my opinion he is more deserving then both Noah and hibbert. Also joe Johnson making it was a joke. The starters are obviously fan vote and the coaches picked a player from each of the top 7 teams currently in the east.

Should have been afflalo over Johnson

AAP: Kim English

vCash
    I don't think he got snubbed. He is a future beast in the league if he continues his development. Right now his game isn't polished enough. Mostly what he contributes is rebounds, blocks/bothers and put backs. He doesn't have any decent post moves and can't shoot a lick.

vCash
    He got robbed! He is having better seasons then both Noah and Hibbert... Would have been fun seeing him in an all star game receiving lobs all day!

vCash
    As a Pistons fan I'd say yes but looking at the rosters a lot of players got snubbed. Dre's day will come imo. As soon as the Pistons turn the corner, assuming they ever do, you'll see him get more recognition by ESPN. Once that happens the casual fans will see him and then he'll get into the games. Fair or not.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBadBoy View Post
    Hibbert doesn't deserve it over Dre. At 7'2 he should have 2.8 blocks a game. He hits 74% free throws and that's the only clear advantage. Dre's 21.44 PER compared to Hibbert's 16.52 PER. Dre has the game more suited for the all star game also.

Also want to add that Hibbert's FG% is 46% compared to Dre's 60%.
    Yeah imagine him flying around the court with highlight dunks all over the place. Do they still do the futures game? Or whatever the call it, he's gotta be on that roster

vCash

Did Andre get snubbed?

Yeah it's the rising stars challenge and he has been selected to it already.

AAP: Kim English

vCash
    Hibbert is a DPOY candidate. I'm more pissed about Bosh getting in. If anyone deserved it over Andre it's Al Jefferson... Who was also snubbed.

vCash
    Or Anthony Davis, to me that was the worst. 20/10 with 3.3 bpg lol not good enough I guess. Not that it matters but his PER is over 26

Bosh 17/7 1 bpg

vCash
    Seriously, how do you not have the home town's star in the all star game? You'd think the game being in New Orleans would be the perfect time Anthony Davis to make the team.

Catches: 8 Yards: 80 TDs: 1

vCash
    anothony davis was snubbed for sure but drummond will get it soon enough, i hate that they combined center with front court i liked it more when it was guards forwards and center
    POP! POP!

vCash
    Agree that the Davis snub was the most ridiculous thing they could have done.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk