What kind of BS is this? I would be pissed if I paid all that money for a ticket and this!
• You cannot take a cab to the game.
• You cannot take a limo to the game.
• You cannot, we presume, ride a horse to the game.
• You cannot walk to the game.
• No tailgating, unless you're inside your own car.
• You can risk driving your own car for said tailgate, at a cost of $150 per pass, but if you don't leave now, you're going to get caught in traffic.
Here's what you can do:
• Pack onto New Jersey Transit shuttle buses from Secaucus, N.J., which is every bit as inviting as it sounds.
• Shell out $51 per person for the NFL-approved shuttle system.