Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Chris Broussard: Lakers could go hard after Eric Bledsoe in FA, Love in 2015

This will surely rile up all of the Chris Broussard haters

• Speaking of the Suns, I was told the Los Angeles Lakers might go hard after Suns point guard Eric Bledsoe, who is out the rest of the season with a knee injury. Bledsoe will be a restricted free agent next summer, but I'm told the Lakers might be willing to overpay him to pry him away from Phoenix.

•As for the Kevin Love-to-New York rumors, most executives believe Love is destined for the Lakers when he becomes a free agent in 2015. "That's a 100 percent certainty,'' one GM told me.

vCash
    **** Chris broussard

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Eric bledsoe and KLove yes..

Draft embiid this year

2015 lineup
    Bledsoe
    Kobe's last year
    Johnson
    Klove
    Embiid

6th man=nick young

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    All will depend on who they pick on the draft,but these two will adde power!

As for the Kevin Love-to-New York rumors, most executives believe Love is destined for the Lakers when he becomes a free agent in 2015. "That's a 100 percent certainty,'' one GM told me. ESPN.com
    Los Angeles Lakers, Minnesota Timberwolves, New York Knicks, Free Agency, Kevin Love
    Speaking of the Suns, I was told the Los Angeles Lakers might go hard after Suns point guard Eric Bledsoe, who is out the rest of the season with a knee injury. Bledsoe will be a restricted free agent next summer, but I'm told the Lakers might be willing to overpay him to pry him away from Phoenix ESPN.com
    - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.QXx07aem.dpuf

vCash
    Please

vCash
    Bledsoe and Love... Welcome to mediocrity ladies and gentlemen.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post

Draft embiid this year

2015 lineup
    Bledsoe
    Kobe's last year
    Johnson
    Klove
    Embiid

6th man=nick young
    We will need a stronger player at the 3 in order to succeed. Lerun,Melo and tarantula play there. Maybe we getting Parker. He is capable to make a difference right away. I think the Lakers could keep their pg if they get Embiid and go for love and Deng. Also Kyre wants out from Cleveland! Lakers have a promising great summer. Gasol is key. If he leaves more cash,if he stays got to be for way less and I am sure he will be gone if this is the hurdle.

vCash
    Kyrie is not himself at all so no thanks.

And WHY another player that is coming off a major injury. Have you guys learned nothing the last time the Lakers acquired a player coming off a major injury?

Rondo looks like ****, Rose will never be the same again, Dwight looks better but will never be the Dwight of the Magic that could get a team to the finals with his defensive presence alone, and now Bledsoe.

I really don't want to take a risk of getting yet another player coming off a major injury. Especially at the point guard position. Especially a player like Bledsoe who will probably demand a lot of money. I am really skeptical about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post
    Kyrie is not himself at all so no thanks.

And WHY another player that is coming off a major injury. Have you guys learned nothing the last time the Lakers acquired a player coming off a major injury?

Rondo looks like ****, Rose will never be the same again, Dwight looks better but will never be the Dwight of the Magic that could get a team to the finals with his defensive presence alone, and now Bledsoe.

I really don't want to take a risk of getting yet another player coming off a major injury. Especially at the point guard position. Especially a player like Bledsoe who will probably demand a lot of money. I am really skeptical about him.
    I agree with this. Durant + Love should be our FA focus.

vCash

Chris Broussard: Lakers could go hard after Eric Bledsoe in FA, Love in 2015

Lol over pay for Eric Bledsoe?

Jim
    Facking
    Buss
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    Over pay for Durant yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    I agree with this. Durant + Love should be our FA focus.
    2014: Kobe (max contract)
    2015: Kobe and Love (max contract)
    2016: Love and Durant (max contract)

so hopefully by 2016

FA (MLE)/Exum
    Kobe (re-signs for cheap one year deal)
    Durant (max)
    Love (max)
    Embiid/FA (MLE)

vCash
    Sometimes, a team can make a big offer to a restricted free agent just to make the home team pay up to keep him. By making the Suns match, the Lakers can force the Suns to go higher up the salary ladder than they might want to go....taking them out of the market for free agents the Lakers may really want.

vCash
    I'd take kyrie over bledsoe personally

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House:27895083
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post

Draft embiid this year

2015 lineup
    Bledsoe
    Kobe's last year
    Johnson
    Klove
    Embiid

6th man=nick young
    We will need a stronger player at the 3 in order to succeed. Lerun,Melo and tarantula play there. Maybe we getting Parker. He is capable to make a difference right away. I think the Lakers could keep their pg if they get Embiid and go for love and Deng. Also Kyre wants out from Cleveland! Lakers have a promising great summer. Gasol is key. If he leaves more cash,if he stays got to be for way less and I am sure he will be gone if this is the hurdle.
    I agree, I also think Wes Johnson is extremely underated because I think he's easily the Lakers best defensive player. Interesting to see how love and parker would play together, wed need a top notch defensive center tho because those 2 aren't great at defense to say the least. Haha

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast