Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Sapp on Richardson

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 13h
    Warren Sapp unimpressed with the impressive Sheldon Richardson: "He's not that highly skilled of a pass rusher."

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 17h
    Warren Sapp on Jets' Sheldon Richardson: "Let's not anoint this kid the next best thing since sliced bread yet."

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    HOFer Warren Sapp, rookie year: Tackles, 27 (17 full/10 asst) / Sacks, 3 / INT, 1 / FF, 1 / TD, 1

Sheldon Richardson, rookie year: Tackles, 77 (42 full/35 asst) / Sacks, 3.5 / PD, 1, FF, 1

vCash
    Sapp is just being a hater offering up his unsolicited opinions to anyone who will listen. He thinks he is the greatest DT to ever play the game or something. As if he wasn't playing alongside guys like Rice, Barber, Brooks, Lynch, etc... I will take Strahan over Sapp 10 times out of 10, solely for the fact that Sapp was a DIRTY player.
    It's too bad he's discrediting his (questionable) HOF career with ridiculously ignorant statements. Nobody ever said he was smart though, you don't go bankrupt after earning $60million because you are smart.

vCash
    I wish these retired players would just STFU sometimes. You had a great career but know it is over and it is time for the new stars to shine.

The Marino thing pisses me off too, because I don't understand why he feels the need to discredit current stars to protect his own legacy.

Most knowledgable football fans know that Marino is an all time great. Why does he need to arrogantly presuppose that he would be better than current players if he played today? First of all in unnecessarily diminishes their accomplishments. Second there is no proof that that is in fact true! We can speculate and even agree that it might probably be true, but that is not proof so why bother having the conversation. It's just petty and pathetic.

vCash
    Who is Warren Sapp?

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Who is Warren Sapp?
    The guy the jets passed on back on in 1995 for Kyle ****ing Brady. And all of these homers want another tight end in the 1st round.

vCash
    Warren Sapp is a piece of **** literally. His opinion has zero value to anyone with a brain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    HOFer Warren Sapp, rookie year: Tackles, 27 (17 full/10 asst) / Sacks, 3 / INT, 1 / FF, 1 / TD, 1

Sheldon Richardson, rookie year: Tackles, 77 (42 full/35 asst) / Sacks, 3.5 / PD, 1, FF, 1
    two rushing touchdowns........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    The guy the jets passed on back on in 1995 for Kyle ****ing Brady. And all of these homers want another tight end in the 1st round.
    Soo you're saying we should trade up for Clowney?
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    So because they missed on a pick 19 years ago they should never pick that position again? That's sound logic. Sorry, but Eric Ebron or Jace Amaro are no Kyle Brady. Not even close.

They also missed on Dwayne Robertson, and Vernon Gholston. Let's never take a DT or DE ever again!

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    Sapp is just being a hater offering up his unsolicited opinions to anyone who will listen. He thinks he is the greatest DT to ever play the game or something. As if he wasn't playing alongside guys like Rice, Barber, Brooks, Lynch, etc... I will take Strahan over Sapp 10 times out of 10, solely for the fact that Sapp was a DIRTY player.
    It's too bad he's discrediting his (questionable) HOF career with ridiculously ignorant statements. Nobody ever said he was smart though, you don't go bankrupt after earning $60million because you are smart.
    While I do not agree with Sapp on this one, no reason to discredit his career. He was an all time great. I look at him in the same light as Charles Barkley. A great player, charismatic personality, outspoken, says stupid things, but doesn't take away from from the talent.

vCash
    Sapp says the same things about Strahan. To this day. No joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyJerZ View Post
    While I do not agree with Sapp on this one, no reason to discredit his career. He was an all time great. I look at him in the same light as Charles Barkley. A great player, charismatic personality, outspoken, says stupid things, but doesn't take away from from the talent.
    I've never heard Barkley rag on a guy like Sapp does, especially for no reason.

vCash
    I noticed that none of you cared when he said Strahan isn't a hall of famer, but he mentions a Jet and you guys go off.

Who gives a **** what this guy thinks?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast