I don't usually do mocks, but I got bored so I decided to do one. Tried to think more out of the box with the trades and some selections. Don't be too harsh.
1. Houston Texans- QB Teddy Bridgewater. Houston can't pass on the best QB in the draft.
2. (Trade) Minnesota Vikings- QB Blake Bortles. May be a stretch, but the Vikings need a QB badly and if they're gonna get one of the top ones in this draft they'll need to move up.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE Jadaveon Clowney. Jags could go QB, but I don't think they can pass up Clowney at #3.
4. Cleveland Browns- QB Johnny Manziel. Idk if I'm sold on Manziel, but I think the Browns will be. Inject some excitement into Cleveland.
5. (Trade) Detroit Lions- WR Sammy Watkins. The Raiders have many holes and can't get a top QB. I think they trade down to get more picks and snatch a QB later or in the great class next year. For the Lions, they get a major WR to pair with Megatron. Watkins will be a stud.
6. Atlanta Falcons- OLB Khalil Mack. Atlanta needs someone to get to the QB and Khalil Mack can fill that need.
7. Tampa Bay Bucs- OT Jake Matthews. BPA and Glennon or whoever they draft as their franchise QB will enjoy this pick.
8. St Louis Rams (From Min)- OT Greg Robinson. Have to give Bradford the best chance to succeed. Getting him more protection will certainly help.
9. Buffalo Bills- TE Eric Ebron. Giving Manuel another playmaker on offense would be helpful for his success.
10. Oakland Raiders (From Det)- OLB Anthony Barr. The Raiders need help getting a pass rush. Barr has a lot of potential.
11. Tennessee Titans- CB Darqueze Denard. Could use Denard if they are unable to retain Verner.
12. New York Giants- LB CJ Mosely. Giants need help at LB, Mosely would be that.
13. St Louis Rams- WR Mike Evans. Their defense is up and coming, getting Bradford weapons should be the objective. Evans is the 2nd best WR in the draft and would be a welcomed addition.
14. Chicago Bears- DT Timmy Jernigan. Chicago had a ton of defensive line injuries. Could use the help and depth.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers- OT Taylor Lewan. WR is deep this year and Pitt can grab one later. Ben needs protection, Pitt is lucky Lewan is still on the board at 15.
16. Baltimore Ravens- WR Kelvin Benjamin. Flacco needs more weapons and a bigger WR. Benjamin is both.
17. Dallas Cowboys- S HaHa Clinton-Dix. Dallas' secondary is always having problems.
18. New York Jets- WR Marqise Lee. Geno needs weapons and Lee is being underrated after injury problems this last year. I consider this somewhat of a steal.
19. Miami Dolphins- OT Zack Martin. New Martin, hopefully better result.
20. Arizona Cardinals- OT Cyrus Kouandijo. Cardinals can still use OL help.
21. Green Bay Packers- DT Louis Nix. Solid addition. Might fall a little with some injury concerns and would be good value at 21.
22. Philadelphia Eagles- DE Kony Ealy. Eagles should focus on defense early in the draft.
23. Kansas City Chiefs- WR Odell Beckham Jr. Offense could use another playmaker. That defense is already nasty.
24. Cincinnati Bengals- CB Justin Gilbert. Bengals are looking for some secondary depth.
25. San Diego Chargers- DE Dee Ford. Almost went CB, but Ford is good value at 25.
26. Cleveland Browns- OG David Yankey. Was thinking WR, but went with OL help as they can get a WR with their next pick.
27. New Orleans Saints- CB Jason Verrett. Saints defense improved dramatically, but can still use some help.
28. Carolina Panthers- WR Jordan Matthews. The defense is elite, gotta surround Cam with the weapons to take the next step.
29. (Trade) Cleveland Browns- WR Allen Robinson. Patriots like to trade back and get more picks and Cleveland wants to grab a WR to go with Gordon and to help Manziel before a run of teams that need WR's.
30. San Francisco 49ers- CB Marcus Roberson. The Niners have picks to move up and would probably like to for a WR, but I don't know if I see a good match. CB is a need too.
31. Seattle Seahawks- TE Austin Sefarian-Jenkins. A nice target for Wilson and went to school locally.
32. Denver Broncos- DL RaShede Hageman. The offense is more than fine with Peyton there. The defense needs improvement.
St. Louis trades #2 pick
MInnesota trades #8, #40, #95, 3rd rd pick in 2015
Oakland trades #5 pick
Detroit trades #10, #76 , 3rd rd pick in 2015
New England trades #29 pick
Cleveland trades #35, #102, #164