Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Why not mock

vCash

Why not mock

I don't usually do mocks, but I got bored so I decided to do one. Tried to think more out of the box with the trades and some selections. Don't be too harsh.

1. Houston Texans- QB Teddy Bridgewater. Houston can't pass on the best QB in the draft.
    2. (Trade) Minnesota Vikings- QB Blake Bortles. May be a stretch, but the Vikings need a QB badly and if they're gonna get one of the top ones in this draft they'll need to move up.
    3. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE Jadaveon Clowney. Jags could go QB, but I don't think they can pass up Clowney at #3.
    4. Cleveland Browns- QB Johnny Manziel. Idk if I'm sold on Manziel, but I think the Browns will be. Inject some excitement into Cleveland.
    5. (Trade) Detroit Lions- WR Sammy Watkins. The Raiders have many holes and can't get a top QB. I think they trade down to get more picks and snatch a QB later or in the great class next year. For the Lions, they get a major WR to pair with Megatron. Watkins will be a stud.
    6. Atlanta Falcons- OLB Khalil Mack. Atlanta needs someone to get to the QB and Khalil Mack can fill that need.
    7. Tampa Bay Bucs- OT Jake Matthews. BPA and Glennon or whoever they draft as their franchise QB will enjoy this pick.
    8. St Louis Rams (From Min)- OT Greg Robinson. Have to give Bradford the best chance to succeed. Getting him more protection will certainly help.
    9. Buffalo Bills- TE Eric Ebron. Giving Manuel another playmaker on offense would be helpful for his success.
    10. Oakland Raiders (From Det)- OLB Anthony Barr. The Raiders need help getting a pass rush. Barr has a lot of potential.
    11. Tennessee Titans- CB Darqueze Denard. Could use Denard if they are unable to retain Verner.
    12. New York Giants- LB CJ Mosely. Giants need help at LB, Mosely would be that.
    13. St Louis Rams- WR Mike Evans. Their defense is up and coming, getting Bradford weapons should be the objective. Evans is the 2nd best WR in the draft and would be a welcomed addition.
    14. Chicago Bears- DT Timmy Jernigan. Chicago had a ton of defensive line injuries. Could use the help and depth.
    15. Pittsburgh Steelers- OT Taylor Lewan. WR is deep this year and Pitt can grab one later. Ben needs protection, Pitt is lucky Lewan is still on the board at 15.
    16. Baltimore Ravens- WR Kelvin Benjamin. Flacco needs more weapons and a bigger WR. Benjamin is both.
    17. Dallas Cowboys- S HaHa Clinton-Dix. Dallas' secondary is always having problems.
    18. New York Jets- WR Marqise Lee. Geno needs weapons and Lee is being underrated after injury problems this last year. I consider this somewhat of a steal.
    19. Miami Dolphins- OT Zack Martin. New Martin, hopefully better result.
    20. Arizona Cardinals- OT Cyrus Kouandijo. Cardinals can still use OL help.
    21. Green Bay Packers- DT Louis Nix. Solid addition. Might fall a little with some injury concerns and would be good value at 21.
    22. Philadelphia Eagles- DE Kony Ealy. Eagles should focus on defense early in the draft.
    23. Kansas City Chiefs- WR Odell Beckham Jr. Offense could use another playmaker. That defense is already nasty.
    24. Cincinnati Bengals- CB Justin Gilbert. Bengals are looking for some secondary depth.
    25. San Diego Chargers- DE Dee Ford. Almost went CB, but Ford is good value at 25.
    26. Cleveland Browns- OG David Yankey. Was thinking WR, but went with OL help as they can get a WR with their next pick.
    27. New Orleans Saints- CB Jason Verrett. Saints defense improved dramatically, but can still use some help.
    28. Carolina Panthers- WR Jordan Matthews. The defense is elite, gotta surround Cam with the weapons to take the next step.
    29. (Trade) Cleveland Browns- WR Allen Robinson. Patriots like to trade back and get more picks and Cleveland wants to grab a WR to go with Gordon and to help Manziel before a run of teams that need WR's.
    30. San Francisco 49ers- CB Marcus Roberson. The Niners have picks to move up and would probably like to for a WR, but I don't know if I see a good match. CB is a need too.
    31. Seattle Seahawks- TE Austin Sefarian-Jenkins. A nice target for Wilson and went to school locally.
    32. Denver Broncos- DL RaShede Hageman. The offense is more than fine with Peyton there. The defense needs improvement.

Trades:
    St. Louis trades #2 pick
    MInnesota trades #8, #40, #95, 3rd rd pick in 2015

Oakland trades #5 pick
    Detroit trades #10, #76 , 3rd rd pick in 2015

New England trades #29 pick
    Cleveland trades #35, #102, #164
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Montana-Young

Quote Originally Posted by SJearthquakes21
    This has to be the dumbest thing ever posted on here. And there have been plenty of dumb **** said on here.

vCash
    I can't see the Steelers taking Tayler Lewan with Kelvin Benjamin, Marqise Lee, and Haha Clinton-Dix right there, all which take care of slightly more pressing needs than OT.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Benjamin is probably my least favorite WR for us to take, but I could live with it.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    I'd be so pumped with Nix.

My wishlist (realistic one) is Nix and HaHa 1a and 1b.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Not a fan of Jernigan. Would prefer Donald, Hageman, Ealy or Dix.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I can't see the Steelers taking Tayler Lewan with Kelvin Benjamin, Marqise Lee, and Haha Clinton-Dix right there, all which take care of slightly more pressing needs than OT.
    This is a very calm response lol

Though I don't know if the sarcasm in "slightly more pressing" would be picked up by anyone who isn't aware of the Steelers needs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    This is a very calm response lol

Though I don't know if the sarcasm in "slightly more pressing" would be picked up by anyone who isn't aware of the Steelers needs.
    I was aiming for passive aggressive.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I had Benjamin penciled in there, but went a different direction at the last minute. For some reason I don't see Pittsburgh taking a WR in the 1st round. Hindsight I'd probably put Clinton-Dix

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Benjamin is probably my least favorite WR for us to take, but I could live with it.
    I personally like Lee more, but I think Ravens draft Benjamin based on potential.

Quote Originally Posted by NormSized View Post
    I'd be so pumped with Nix.

My wishlist (realistic one) is Nix and HaHa 1a and 1b.
    Nix would help out the dline a ton. He would be drafted higher if his knee wasn't somewhat of a concern.

vCash
    I like Jernigan for the Bears. IMO he could have a Sheldon Richardson like impact in year one.

But if it comes down to next year, Ill be picketing outside of Halas Hall for a new deal, a new contract, because Im not going anyplace.

-Brandon Marshall

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion