Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Let's talk about our QB

What does Andrew Luck need to work on this offseason to make sure he establishes himself as a top 5 QB next year? Last year, if i remember right, he said he needed to work on his footwork and his accuracy. Well he took less sacks this year, which I think a lot of that can be attributed to his ability to climb/navigate the pocket (footwork)... and his completion percentage was higher (accuracy).

What does Andrew need to work on this offseason? Not an easy question to answer, IMO.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    I believe if he continues to work on timing with his receivers not named Wayne we will see even more improvement, if that is possible? He is a special player and the Colts are so fortunate to have him...just need some consistency from the other receivers. I believe TY took a huge step this past year and Fleener too, now if D'Rick, Brazil and Whalen take similar strides next year plus a healthy Dwayne Allen...look out!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    I believe if he continues to work on timing with his receivers not named Wayne we will see even more improvement, if that is possible? He is a special player and the Colts are so fortunate to have him...just need some consistency from the other receivers. I believe TY took a huge step this past year and Fleener too, now if D'Rick, Brazil and Whalen take similar strides next year plus a healthy Dwayne Allen...look out!
    Timing is very important. There were several passes that should have been made but weren't, and a lot of that could be attributed to the lack of timing. Example, there were miscommunications and I remember at least one play vs KC where Luck expected Rogers to run a certain route based specific KC coverage... Rogers didn't and it almost ended up being a pick. Luck assumed Rogers would be at a certain spot.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Timing is very important. There were several passes that should have been made but weren't, and a lot of that could be attributed to the lack of timing. Example, there were miscommunications and I remember at least one play vs KC where Luck expected Rogers to run a certain route based specific KC coverage... Rogers didn't and it almost ended up being a pick. Luck assumed Rogers would be at a certain spot.
    Exactly to what I was speaking about.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    He need to work on not letting his passes get dropped. He also need to block for his RB find and find a way to have more time to throw the ball.