Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Talks could start soon between Jags, Henne

That's good to hear. He is a solid backup and could start the first few games of the season if needed after we draft our new QB. Not lookin good for Mr. Gabbert

Henne is obviously a better option than Blaine Gabbert, the former No. 1 pick who threw one touchdown pass and seven interceptions in three starts this past season. Henne wants to be back, too.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...een-jags-henne
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 01-29-2014 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    Yeah, Caldwell sounds super enthusiastic. "Well, maybe after I've finished painting my deck, and if there's nothing good on T.V. I'll give them a call....I think....".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Yeah, Caldwell sounds super enthusiastic. "Well, maybe after I've finished painting my deck, and if there's nothing good on T.V. I'll give them a call....I think....".
    It says

Henne is the Jaguars’ top priority among their current players whose contracts will expire in March.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    It says
    That's the idiot reporter talking. He probably couldn't find Jacksonville on a map. Read Caldwell's words. Those are what matter. You could have titled this thread "Jaguar's G.M. Completely Indifferent About Chad Henne" and it would have been closer to the trut

vCash

He likes Henne better then Gabbert , everyone does

Aside from u

Johnny Jaguar

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    You know your team is ****** when you're debating whether you want gabbert or henne
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Gabbert is actually 24 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah, in human years. In Gabbert years he's still 22.

vCash

Lmao right?

#teamdraftaqb

Johnny Jaguar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    You know your team is ****** when you're debating whether you want gabbert or henne
    its not really a debate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Lmao right?

#teamdraftaqb
    We will draft a QB, just depends on if Clowney is there in the 1st what round we take one

vCash
    Alpha; what do you see in Gabbert?
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Alpha; what do you see in Gabbert?
    Same things that made him the consensus top quarterback in the draft three years ago. Big, fast, smart, great arm, quick release, no off field issues. Nothing has changed. Circumstances haven't broken well for him with the upheaval in management the past three years and the nagging injuries, but his luck has to change at some point. If there was a single obvious reason that he couldn't succeed like JaMarcus Russell laziness or Vince Young fragile emotional state, then I'd be worried. But there is no fatal flaw in Gabbert's makeup.
    Last edited by Alpha Dog; 01-31-2014 at 12:34 AM.

vCash
    Same things that made him the consensus top quarterback in the draft three years ago. Big, fast, smart, great arm, quick release, no off field issues. Nothing has changed. Circumstances haven't broken well for him with the upheaval in management the past three years and the nagging injuries, but his luck has to change at some point. If there was a single obvious reason that he couldn't succeed like JaMarcus Russell laziness or Vince Young fragile emotional state, then I'd be worried. But there is no fatal flaw in Gabbert's makeup.
    i dont think he was the top consensus qb.... if he was he wouldnt have been the third qb taken.... whoever had him #1 should be fired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Gabbert is actually 24 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah, in human years. In Gabbert years he's still 22.

vCash

No Fatal Flaw?

How about pussycat Syndrome

Johnny Jaguar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    No Fatal Flaw?

How about pussycat Syndrome
    That's crap. Gabbert has played with a broken toe, separated shoulder, damaged rib cartlidge, tec. etc. You wouldn't get out of your own bed to relieve yourself with those injures. Cyber hero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life:27899317
    i dont think he was the top consensus qb.... if he was he wouldnt have been the third qb taken.... whoever had him #1 should be fired
    Mel and mccshay

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast