Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Gamethread:New York Knicks(18-27) vs Cleveland Cavaliers(16-29)-The Unstoppable Force

Thursday Jan 30th
    @
    8:00 PM ET
    TV: TNT, MSG
    Madison Square Garden

Your New York Knicks!

Chef Ray Ray / Pablo Prigioni / Iman Shumpert / Melo / Tyson Chandler

Cleveland Cavaliers

Kyrie Irving / C.J. Miles / Luol Deng / Tristan Thompson / Sideshow Bob

Knick Updates

Amare Stoudemire (ankle) is questionable to return for Thursday's game vs. the Cavaliers.
    "We'll get a better feel [Wednesday] when we go in there for practice," said coach Mike Woodson. Jeremy Tyler has stepped up nicely with the Knicks' frontcourt short-handed, and he scored 17 points in just 23 minutes on Tuesday, so New York is unlikely to rush back Stoudemire if there are any doubts about his health.
    Kenyon Martin rolled his left ankle during the first half of Tuesday's game, but he vowed "without a question" to play vs. the Cavs on Thursday.
    "I probably could have finished the game if we weren't up so big," said Martin. His ankles are a constant source of concern and his playing time is too limited to rely on him in standard leagues, even with Andrea Bargnani (elbow) and Amare Stoudemire (ankle) on the shelf.
    Last edited by Weezy; 01-30-2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Game is on MSG also.

vCash
    Heard Woodson say Shumpert is day to day.

vCash
    i would like for this to be a blowout so tyler can get extended minutes.

vCash
    This game is important with Miami playing sat and after that loss against okc they want to prove something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    This game is important with Miami playing sat and after that loss against okc they want to prove something
    Unfortunately for them, beating the knicks doesnt prove much..

keep this winning streak alive!! lets go knicks!
    People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer
    Guess its just a theory of man became a monster, atop of the world
    Never fallin', I'm as real as they come from day one, forever ballin'
    C'mon

vCash
    Deng vs Melo is always fun to watch. Why the **** would they put this game on TNT?
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Deng vs Melo is always fun to watch. Why the **** would they put this game on TNT?
    Yikes!! I think they just love verbally abusing the Knicks Worst part is... we usually play like *****ty when we play on TNT too.

This is a game I would like to see Tyler get some Meaningful minutes... If he starts showing he can play with the big boys... maybe(big maybe) it would open up the possibility of making a trade of some sort with one of our bigs(Chandler,Bargs ) to help bring in a PG before the deadline......................one can hope

vCash
    Trap game.

vCash
    Another difficult matchup. Hope the Cavs don't show up like the Celtics did not show up.

vCash
    If Tyler shows promise which I believe that he has then our beloved F.O will move him. It's just how we operate. It'd probably end up Tyler, Shumpert, Felton 18 1st for Lowry.

vCash
    On paper, every team the Knicks play have them beat man to man hands down except for Melo. I trust fans are seeing the difference Melo makes. Even though the team is well under .500 he still makes the team competitive every night. Now he is passing even more. As I said, records show he will be the first NBA player in over 25 years that has averaged 26 points a game, 9 boards and one assist. His 3 pt. avg. is over 41% and now he is getting 5 or more assists along with 1 or 2 blocks per game. I rank him behind Lebron and Durant only in the league.

vCash
    Varajao always goes off on us.. But so does Irving.. This will be a difficult game especially since Deng is a member of the Cavs now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    Varajao always goes off on us.. But so does Irving.. This will be a difficult game especially since Deng is a member of the Cavs now.
    The Cavs are struggling but Kyrie loves playing against us. We can't sleep against this team nor do we even have the leniency to even do that.

vCash
    Andy V may not play? Shump
    May not play either. Kyrie will go off
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Damn Suns beating up on Pacers for second time in 8 days... WTF?? 36-19 after 1

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast