Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Something funny about the Oakland Raiders

The three weirdest plays in NFL history, the Immaculate Reception, the Holy Roller, and the Tuck Rule Game all involve the Oakland Raiders. What are the mathematically odds of that?

vCash
    It's the Raiders...

vCash
    There is no team in pro football history like the Raiders. A team that came real close to being called....The Senors.

We all know about Al Davis's love for speed. I'm dead serious when I say if we took all the tracksters that have played for the Raiders (fantasy) they'd have a team that could beat most countries in the sprints, 4x1, 110hh, no less than five Olympians have been on Raider rosters. Then we could add another dozen national caliber speedsters. It's crazy!

The franchise once had an offensive line with three future HOFers on it in Otto. Shell and Upshaw. That is amazing. We'd be hard pressed to find a better receiving tantum than the hands Fred Biletnikoff and the speed Cliff Branch (a 9.2 guy when the WR was 9.1). We;d also be hard pressed to find a better long ball combo than Darly "Mad Bomber" Lamonica to Warren Wells (A 9.4 guy) they were amazing.

If we take their Superbowl prowess and all those Hall of Famers and those who should be there like "The Snake" and Branch, we have to put them right there at the top as one of the legendary/best franchises in the business.

vCash
    Karma. It's a *****.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    I never really thought about it but yes that is very odd.

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    It's the Raaiiiiiddddeerrsss

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    It's the Raiders...
    It's the Lombardi trophy... Oh wait.

vCash

vCash

Something funny about the Oakland Raiders

Al Davis sure didn't find it funny, he was convinced it was a conspiracy
    SABRES METS COWBOYS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    It's the Lombardi trophy... Oh wait.
    Nice shot <yawn> if every Raider fan wasn't born with that line stapled to their forehead.

Got anything else? Original perhaps?

BTW next time send my boi Obie, he's better at it
    Last edited by chargerSD; 01-29-2014 at 11:13 PM.

vCash
    Nice shot <yawn> if every Raider fan wasn't born with that line stapled to their forehead.

Got anything else? Original perhaps?

BTW next time send my boi Obie, he's better at it
    That exact line? That same one? Probably not. I can do better but it was just a one liner. I don't have much motivation. But your first comment was so creative. Good job my man.

vCash
    That exact line? That same one? Probably not. I can do better but it was just a one liner. I don't have much motivation. But your first comment was so creative. Good job my man.
    But how do you know it was insulting? Surprise you to know I've often stuck up for the Raiders here. AFC West and all that. Hardly anything you should have jumped at ... also unlike some here, I don't speak one liner twitter talk.

And yes, that same line I been hearing from Raider fans everywhere for years...

And yes, I miss being "professionally" insulted by Obie, he's got real consistency that one. Give him my regards when you go back to the Raider forum.

vCash
    But how do you know it was insulting? Surprise you to know I've often stuck up for the Raiders here. AFC West and all that. Hardly anything you should have jumped at ... also unlike some here, I don't speak one liner twitter talk.

And yes, that same line I been hearing from Raider fans everywhere for years...

And yes, I miss being "professionally" insulted by Obie, he's got real consistency that one. Give him my regards when you go back to the Raider forum.
    I wasn't insulted. I was just returning the favor. My post wasn't much different from yours.

I wasn't going to make a big deal about it because it's not a big deal. You're lucky though, some of the Raiders fans on here would have had a melt down and probably would have pelted you with bad grammar and horribly attempted insults lol.

vCash
    I wasn't insulted. I was just returning the favor. My post wasn't much different from yours.

I wasn't going to make a big deal about it because it's not a big deal. You're lucky though, some of the Raiders fans on here would have had a melt down and probably would have pelted you with bad grammar and horribly attempted insults lol.
    lol ya ... love going into the Raiders forum during our game weeks (no one in the Charger forum... sigh ...) Dam, Raider fans are easier to wind up than a cheap doll.

And Obie always greets me sooooooo warmly....

vCash
    lol.
    and HEY!!!! why didn't the Giants fan who said the same thing get any of this???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast