Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

raiders dipping in to the CFL?

What do yall think about us trying out the "Gray cup" mvp, RB Kory Sheets?

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2014/1/28/5356642/oakland-raiders-work-out-grey-cup-mvp-rb-kory-sheets

Not sure if the URL will work since im posting from my phone
    Last edited by SC_RAIDER; 01-29-2014 at 05:22 PM.

vCash
    It doesn't hurt to look at anyone this time of year. If he is good, RM will find out and sign him, if not...no damage done.

vCash
    It has worked out well for other teams in the league as there are several notable players that started in Canada. Off the top of my head there's Cameron Wake and ofc, Warren Moon. Bears got a good coach in Trestman so there's that too.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Yea, I have no problem with it. Why just stick to college players and FA? Get'em where you can find them. Armond armsed and brandon browner are a couple more. Id still love to see what Latavius Murray is capable of

vCash
    Didn't this guy play in the nfl at one time before?

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Leave no stone unturned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510:27890986
    Didn't this guy play in the nfl at one time before?
    Yea, UDFA by the 9ers and played for Miami and Carolina

vCash
    I see no problem. They are athletes aren't they?

Didn't Kurt Warner have a short stint in the CFL? Good have him mistaken him for someone else.

EDIT: Just looked it up he was a member of the Arena Football League and played over in Europe.

vCash
    I wish they hadn't done away w/ NFL Europe, I think it was a really good developmental league both for players and coaches.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    I wish they hadn't done away w/ NFL Europe, I think it was a really good developmental league both for players and coaches.
    I agree. I thought it was major benefit to players and teams in general. I like following the Raiders' players who were sent over there.

vCash
    I read he's 5-11 208, so he should be able to shed some tacklers. But at 27, that's kinda "up there". But if he comes cheap enough, sign'm up.

vCash
    He seems to have a nice burst and good vision. I posted a highlight reel on him from youtube on another thread. I think he will be dirt cheap, and could be a good change of pace guy. If we resign Jennings, he is a very similiar type of runner to Reece. Its good to have a change up, I have no idea what to expect from Murray if anything.

vCash
    He averaged 5 yards per carry with the 49ers. One carry for five yards.

vCash
    rule number...well, I don't know what number it is ...but its pretty high up there...You can NEVER have enough Rbs in the NFL.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle:27900073
    He seems to have a nice burst and good vision. I posted a highlight reel on him from youtube on another thread. I think he will be dirt cheap, and could be a good change of pace guy. If we resign Jennings, he is a very similiar type of runner to Reece. Its good to have a change up, I have no idea what to expect from Murray if anything.
    I love Reece if we can pick up a good second FB I'd use him as our primary option out of the backfield and as a TE/Wing type. Very versatile. There's some quality FB's available this year in FA like Lorig. I'm a proponent of solidifying the backfield and TE position this way (Reece could play TE the way Bellicheck uses his)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast