Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Beats by Streats

For anyone who hates the new Beats by Dre commercials, Rod Streater knows what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IpBgjD3LOnA
    I'm the only Raiders fan I know, still having nightmares about JaMarcus Russell.

vCash
    LoL, funny stuff there.

vCash
    I had posted this in one of the threads. Thought about making a new thread for it. Made me laugh.
    Member of the Mack/Donald Crew

The David Fales QB Crew-HunterNRoss

vCash
    that was fantastic! lol....i want to get one of those shirts too lol! I really like that kid!

vCash
    Aloe Blacc....2nd worst song of 2013 behind "Royals". Of all the songs they could have used in that commercial, That's all they could come up with. And it's a shame because Aloe Blacc used to make good music.
    Spoof was great though!

vCash
    Great stuff. Even though I'm not a big fan of our Receiving core, Rod Streater is one of my favorite players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    Great stuff. Even though I'm not a big fan of our Receiving core, Rod Streater is one of my favorite players.
    I agree other then Rod Streater I'm not a huge fan of the WR core. Right now if I had to choose one favorite Raider on the team, I would go with Rod Streater. He made huge strides from year 1 to year 2 and I would like to see what he can do with a real QB throwing him the ball.

vCash
    Good humor.

vCash
    I actually like our WRs outside of maybe ford.. And Moore had a down year, but lets face it when MM was starting we were putting up 30-40 points a game. Thats good for any offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I actually like our WRs outside of maybe ford.. And Moore had a down year, but lets face it when MM was starting we were putting up 30-40 points a game. Thats good for any offense.
    Ford has to go. Moore needs to step it up. I like Streater and Holmes. They are keepers.

vCash
    I think Moore was shell shocked with Pryor throwing the ball to him on slants and him getting blown up, Then he came back and a combination of not getting a lot of practice with MM and maybe not being 100% hurt him some. He has shown more promise then doubt in my opinion. I love the idea of Watkins but I think a pass rusher would be huge, we need a game changer. That or a franchise QB.... But I only like Bortles if we are talking the fifth pick. And im not sure if he wouldn't be better suited with sitting a year.

vCash
    Agree on DE.

We have one player at that position worth keeping, and he should be playing at DT.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Here is another Beats by Streats:

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2...-what-you-want

vCash
    lol, what a *** hole!!
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    lol